RD|4 - Decisions, Decisions

Two weeks, that's how long it's been since Omari had last seen Aminatu and it was driving him crazy because he wanted to see her again, he wanted to smell her again and most importantly; he was ready to claim his title but he couldn't be...

Two weeks, that's how long it's been since Omari had last seen Aminatu and it was driving him crazy because he wanted to see her again, he wanted to smell her again and most importantly; he was ready to claim his title but he couldn't because the one woman he was waiting on to make all of this happen was ignoring him like a plague.

"Have you tried matching her schedule with yours?" Zane questioned as he sipped some of his beers.

They were currently in Omaris office as he paced the floor like he was trying to start a fire. "Nigga sit down you're making me sick." Chase grunted.

Omari paused and stared at Chase, "That's all that damn weed you're smoking. Gimme some." He groaned and snatched the blunt out of Chases hand before taking a pull. "I tried everything and I'm not about to be on some creep shit and pull up to her house." He shook his head and took a seat behind his desk.

"Maybe she just need time to process everything." Zane tried to reason. "Did she say anything after you told her what you wanted?"

Omari shook his head, "She asked if she was getting punk'd and told me to kiss her ass." He chuckled.

Chase doubled over in laughter, "Dang, she sound like a match made in Heaven for your ass. Finally a woman that won't bend to your every command, maybe your peoples asking this to happen is a good thing."

"I can't tell if she don't accept my offer." He sighed and passed the blunt back to Chase who willingly accepted it.

"Did you draft up a contract as yet?" Zane asked and sat back in his seat.

"Nah, I figured it was something that we could've worked out together if she had say yes but at this point it feels like I'd have to find more woman and see how it goes with them. But when I say she's fine as fuck; you better believe it and knowing that she's a mother makes her even more beautiful in my eyes." He gushed as his best friends smirked at him.

"Are you sure you want to pretend a relationship with her or do you want a real relationship with her?" Chase stroked his beard and smirked at Omari.

"You know better. I don't do relationships and I just need my company. If I thought a next chick was the slightest bit of worth it then I wouldn't have to be waiting on her ass." He stressed.

"What's her name again? Maybe I can ask around about her."

Omari looked over at Chase knowing that since he was in the cannabis business he had an ear to the streets, "Aminatu."

"Aminatu, Aminatu." Zane repeated like the name sounded familiar to him.

"You know her or something?" Omari skeptically asked Zane.

Zane shook his head, "Not like that man. Her name just rings a bell, like I've heard it before."

"That's because you have nigga, Aminatu Douglas. That's her name right?" Chase asked looking at Omari for confirmation who nodded his head in response. "Seven and Pures sister." He sighed. "I see why she told you to kiss her ass, from the stories that I've heard about her. Their peoples didn't treat her right."