RD|6 - Family Part (1)

Two months later,

Two months later,

"Breaks. Press Breaks, Aminatu!" Omari shouted and tried to push Amina's foot on breaks before she slammed her foot on it.

"You can't yell at me Omari. How do you expect me to learn how to drive if you keep yelling at me to press breaks?" She asked annoyed and sighed.

"You weren't going to stop."

"You didn't give me time too!" She shouted and unbuckled her seatbelt.

Looking at her strangely, "What are you doing?"

Amina huffed, "I'm letting you drive since you have a problem with my driving." She grumbled and walked around to the passenger side where she waited for him to come out before climbing in.

Over the last two months, the two had gotten to know each other as best as they could and their wedding was two days away. Amina was still trying to break down Omaris wall but sometimes it still felt impossible and the only one that seemed to be getting through to him was Ameri.

It was like overnight Ameri had became a spoiled brat, if Amina said no to something she knew she could've turned around asked Omari and without a second thought he was doing whatever and however.

It kind of bothered Amina because she wanted Ameri to have that relationship with her real father and to know at any given moment that Omari could just up and leave, scared her; how long was this fake relationship going to last before her and her child got their hearts broken?

So many questions she was asking herself daily but she didn't have the answers to them because she didn't know how Omari would react to the questions she need answered.

Ameri had even mistakenly called Omari daddy a few times and again; it was like she had now became his world to where she full out started calling him daddy.

Although they were comfortably sharing a room, they still hadn't had sex as yet because Omari wanted to wait until they were married but boy was it getting tough for Amina.

The sexual tension was extremely real especially when he got mad at her and talked to her with a certain authority in his voice to where the only thing she could do was sink in a corner and let the pool between her legs settle in. It also didn't help that Omari only went to bed with his briefs on.

Giggling in the back caused Amina to turn around, "What's so funny miss?"

Ameri covered her mouth as more giggles slipped out, "Daddy thinks you can't drive."

Amina rolled her eyes and turned back around before snapping her seatbelt in as Omari did the same before joining the other cars back on the road. "That's because he don't want me to drive the one thing I actually want to drive." She mumbled but Omari heard her loud and clear as he sneaked a peek at her.