RD|10 - Back to Reality

In a world where everything felt at peace, Amina wasn't ready for the honeymoon to be over as she stared at Omari who was in the kitchen fixing himself some breakfast so he could officially announced that he was now the CEO of Ortlands R...

          In a world where everything felt at peace, Amina wasn't ready for the honeymoon to be over as she stared at Omari who was in the kitchen fixing himself some breakfast so he could officially announced that he was now the CEO of Ortlands Record Label.

Over the course of the last two weeks, they had spent most of their time in their bedroom having sex like rabbits hoping that Amina would be pregnant but she had yet to take a pregnancy test or feel as though she was with child.

The only time Sienna would see their faces while on their honeymoon was to eat breakfast and dinner with Ameri like a family so she wouldn't feel as if she was being left out. They had also gotten extremely close with having deep conversations with one another when sleep couldn't find them.

She had learned so much about Omari that he had refused to tell her in the beginning like he wanted her to officially have his last name before he did any talking of his childhood and future dreams.

Walking over to Amina, Omari pecked her lips and looked down in the cup that she was sipping out of, "What you drinking?" He quipped.

Amina looked at him sheepishly, "Cappuccino."

"Shouldn't you be getting dressed so we can drop Ameri off to school? It's her first day and you already want her to be late." He scolded and tapped her butt under the tshirt she was wearing, "Come on Aminatu." He said sternly which made her stand up straight and emptied the rest of her cappuccino out in the sink before pouting her way to their bedroom where she took a quick shower, threw her hair in a middle part low bun, a light natural makeup look, a tan turtle neck with some denim jeans and closed toe pumps to match, walking over to her side of the walk in closet. She grabbed her red trench coat and red handbag to match before meeting Omari and Ameri by the door.

"You look good." He complimented and shooed them out the house.

"You guys are matching." Ameri giggled and grabbed her mothers hand.

Amina looked over at Omari and they were indeed matching. "No slacks today?" She smirked.

He shook his head, "I got my slacks at work." He chuckled.

Shaking her head, "I should've known better." She said as she buckled Ameri in her booster seat and fixed her bows on her head. "You look so beautiful baby." She gushed.

Ameri giggled and smiled at Amina, "Thank you mommy. Daddy, are you picking me up later?" She quipped as Omari backed out of their driveway.

Shaking his head, he put the car in drive and started making his way on the highway before looking back at her through the rear view mirror. "Nah, your mommy and the driver will pick you up. I'm working a little late today."

"But it's my first day." Ameri whined and pouted her lips.

Omari sighed and looked over at Amina for help but she only shrugged her shoulders. "It's been our routine for the last two weeks. She gets attached quick and now that you're going back to work she's disappointed because she doesn't understand." She explained to Omari but he wasn't trying to hear that.