RD| 14 - Hospital Visits & Interviews

          Wrapping her lips around his dick, Amina watched as Omaris toes curl from the pressure that his stomach was feeling with the release that he wanted so badly. "Cum in my mouth." She told him and felt his dick twitch in her hand.

Sucking on his tip harder, Omari grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back while Amina held her mouth open and he spilled his seed inside of her mouth. "Come here lemme taste it." He commanded which caused her to raise a brow at him before sharing a kiss with his cum in her mouth.

Laying him back on the bed, Amina straddled his lap and grind on him as their lower half's craved the intimacy that they desperately needed. Taking his dick and letting it slide up and down the opening of her wet slit, Omari leaned up and French kissed both of her nipples and just when he felt Amina opening he stroked his lower half to get his dick inside of her the same time hit bit down on the nipple he was nursing.

Grabbing her waist, Omari helped Amina by slamming her up and down on his dick as her wetness covered him and could be heard throughout their bedroom. Amina sucked on his neck leaving a passion mark. "You feel so fucking good baby." He grunted and the pool between Amina's legs got heavier at the sound of him calling her baby.

"Mmm, don't stop. Cum with me." She begged and gave him a sloppy kiss which he happily reciprocated and went harder in his strokes until they both came together and Amina's body went limp on his chest.

"Fuck. That felt good as hell."

"Tell me about it. I feel like I ran a marathon or something. I really missed having sex with you. I almost forgot how good you are." She complimented and rubbed circles on his chest. "How come you have no tattoos on your chest?"

"I felt like it was too pretty to be covered." He joked as Amina smacked his chest lightly.

Rubbing on his beard, "You need a shape up and trimming on your beard before this interview later."

He nodded, "I got an appointment at nine."

Amina hyped up and covered her boobs with their sheet. "I can do it!" She offered excitedly and watched as Omari side eyed her. "Don't give me that look. I know how to cut hair." She pouted.

"Where you learned how to do it?" He raised a brow.

Amina shrugged, "My daddy wanted us to know how to do everything so we could cater to our man deepest desires while learning to save money if need be. Let me cater to you, I promise I won't fuck you up." She smiled.

That smile gets me every time. He thought and lifted her up like a baby.

"Here." He told her and passed her a shirt to cover up with as he threw on one of his sweatpants and walked over to the bathroom where he gave her the tools to cut his hair and trim his beard. "If you fuck up my shit; Aminatu, I promise I'm pushing your album back a good two years until you lose all of your fans." He threatened.