RD|16 - Publicity, BabyDaddy's & Sports Day

The night had gone extremely good to where Amina was knocked out cold at five o'clock in the morning while Omari stood pacing the floor wondering how he was going to wake her up and break the news to her

          The night had gone extremely good to where Amina was knocked out cold at five o'clock in the morning while Omari stood pacing the floor wondering how he was going to wake her up and break the news to her. If he knew that things would've turned out like this then he would've been more careful but he just wanted to be spontaneous and create a beautiful but enjoyable night to which he did so why did everything have to go so wrong?

Amina's album was trending on the billboard hot one hundred R&B category. Some where she was trending for the right reasons and some where she was trending for the wrong reasons and he cringed at the latter. Walking over to her, he sighed and gently shook her awake. He knew she had to be extremely tired because had it been any another night with his pacing; she would've woken up in a heartbeat from being a light sleeper.

"Hmm?" She steered and smacked his hand away.

"Baby, you have to get up." He said seriously which made her sit up in bed with the quickness almost knocking her head against Omari.

Jumping out of the bed, "Is it Ameri?" She asked but Omari grabbed her by the arm before she could race out of the room.

"Ameri is fine. There's something you have to see." He told her and pulled out his phone before handing it over to her.

Scrunching her eyebrows together, Amina pressed play on the video and the only thing that could be heard was her moans as she threw the phone on the bed in horror. "Turn it off, turn it off!" She shouted. "H-how?" She stuttered as she stared at Omari.

"Our publicist already released a statement and the video was already pulled down from every platform."

She scoffed, "Is that supposed to make me feel better? Why didn't you make sure that the cameras were off? We're basically pornstars right now. Who would do that to us? Why would they do that to us?" She cried and pushed Omari away from her when he tried to engulf her in a hug. "What am I supposed to do? I have Ameris sports day in a few. How am I supposed to show my face to her event?"

Scratching the back of his head, "I'll be right there with you Amina but don't be mad at me. We'll figure out who released the video and they'll be punished. Every social media site was made aware that even in a private message where the video could be shared, we'll sue and own the company in the end if they allow it to be shared."

"I'm going to be sick." She covered her mouth and raced to the bathroom and brought up everything that she ate that night.

How the hell was he so calm during a time like this? Their sex tape was trending and they had no idea who was potentially behind it. The thought of it being used against her children as they got older scared her to death as she brought up more contents in the toilet with Omari gently rubbing her back.

The hours flew by like nothing as Amina, Omari and their publicist sat by their dining room table. "So, the cameras were in fact off while your date was going on. We had the manager run back the tapes and for your time period of being there; no camera caught anything on that side besides the ones that was positioned elsewhere which captured you both entering and leaving the museum." He explained.