smile.

Tw: Sh

Takes place whenever

Camilo pov
I tell my sister a joke, and she laughs. Today has been alright so far, I talked to a lot of people and haven't really had any bad thoughts.

But all good things come to an end.

I walk away from Dolores and see a snaped, broken in the middle pen. Me and Mirabel fight over it, which the familia thought was hilarious. I, of course, won. I walk to my room, victory pen in my palm.

I feel the broken part poke into my skin. I feel the urge to just poke harder into my skin, and grab it with my other hand. As I walk up the stairs, I look at it thoughtfully. I start off with some normal pokes, which leave indents on my pointer finger, but soon enough I start using my nail with it to make a small smile on my pointer finger.

I look at the smile, which is slowly going away. I frown a bit, now in the general area of my room. I start writing "haha" on my middle finger. Once im done with the secknd ha I notice that the first one is going away. I get angry. I really want to feel the pain on my hand and for it to stay.

I open my door and walk in, closing the door behind me. I poke my finger a couple more times with it before getting an idea.

I start with a normal line but go over it over, and over, and over. I go over it until it starts to bleed. As soon as I see the blood droplets, I stop. I notice the pain in my hand now and grimace. I look around, seeing if anyone is in my room looking at me.

I then continue with too smaller lines right over the bent, bleeding line. I go over it until it looks just like the first, long line. I stop and stare at my master piece. Its a smile. It doesn't hurt that much, I just focus on the smile. Its beautiful..

I then notice how wierd Im being. Today was a good day! Why am I doing this?? It just feels so good! I stand up off my bed that I didn't notice I was sitting on and clean up my room. The thought of what just happened not escaping my mind.

I sit back down and pick up the piece again. I only feel the urge to do it again. I grab the broken pen tighter and go over the lines again, perfecting them. I work on it until the cuts start bleeding agin. The pain hits me like a bus once I bend my wrist to look at it from another angle.

Why? Why do I keep doing this?? I put the broken pen in a drawer and use my sleeve to cover up the smile on the back of my hand. I just stare at it for a while before going down to dinner.

That was a rollercoaster of emotions-

.........................................
Okay, i'm finally done!
Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I ran out of time-
This is based on a true story on what happened today-
Except, in ✨school✨
Anyways, I had a giant urge to cut in line if my plans and write this
I hope its good!
Shoutouts!
Arkin6
Jenay_Scottx
Outer_Lemon
srg2071
animezsimp
BKitsune888
KimichiMice
AlayshaLove14
kageyama123333
851l2930
ayudame00
Mverser
no_name_L0L
Whatzappx
AsyUsu-Chan <3
Gai_theatre_kid
Ansochicken :D
MoshitoSane
LOVER_1ANGEL
AmbeeLovesKFC
pixidanger
FionaWxD
Asofttodoroki
Whydoweliv
Danganbitch11037
FloraCeles
queenfre3dom
Bi_Baby_Queen
deadface002
Camil0sHermosa
Artfic1234
deku4832
Dumb_Silhouette

Have a nice day!
BTW
THIS JUST HURTS OKAY?

Have a nice day! BTWTHIS JUST HURTS OKAY?

😫😫😢😢

Okay

~byee~

617 words