My Tommy (Half of Chapter 1)

This is a Y/n, taken place in dsmp after the creation of Las Nevadas and after dream escapes prison. (I also tried to use big words because why not)

Y/n Pov

I wore a beautiful decorous dress, this was going to be a party with all the world leaders. Dream, Wilbur, Technoblade, and Quackity would be there. I was a new member of the Dream SMP, and I need to find my role in this story.

New, and not knowing much of this strange world, I gathered a few materials I had gotten and thanked my new found friend, Tubbo, for the dress and being so welcoming.

After leaving his cottage, Tommy approached me, "You know U/n, I can't understand why I can't call you Y/n."

"Maybe, its because you called me a worthless liar who was trying to marry Tubbo, who I hadn't even met yet, as soon as you saw me!" I angrily said.

He just scoffed, "Well you clearly like him!"

"You are a decry, selfish being so just leave me alone! Me and Tubbo are friends so just quit pestering me about it!" I retorted.

"I can't belive Tubbo is friends with somebody like you. He must only stick around because you'll get yourself killed with your arrogance and only a kind person can save you," I remarked.

Tommy stopped talking, "Whatever I'm leaving."

Good, that gives me one less thing to worry about.

Little did I know though, my life was about to get a whole lot more confusing.

Deferentially, I finally made it into the grand ballroom and greeted the powerful nation leaders.

"U/n! Or may I call you Y/n?" Quackity asked me.

"You can call me Y/n! I'm so glad to meet you!" I ecstatically answered.

"Well, we have decided your fate already. You're going to marry Tommy," Quackity informed me.

I started laughing, but nobody else was. "Y-your serious?" I managed to ask, "Why even bother making this party then?!?"

"Its not, it's your wedding ceremony. There is a deficient amount of women and Wilburs new soon-to-be-named nation needs more women.