Reconvened Romance My smpstories44 and Sleepy_png (.5 of Chapter 1)

Me and my friend would both be working on this, its a karlnapity fluff story. Anybody interested in us making this?

Remorseful

Sapnap walked down the oak wood path, the wood creaking slightly with every step he took. Sapnap closed his eyes and listened to the water running under the bridge, feeling a bit of peace. Kinoko Kingdom had been empty since Quackity had left for Las Nevadas and Sapnap was left all alone. Karl's time traveling had taken up all of his time too, so with nothing to do Sapnap spent most of his time building his quaint house just outside the kingdom's border.

Sapnap turned the corner of a small building made out of mushrooms and oak. He was surprised when he came face-to-face with the god of the smp, DreamXD. He felt fear run through his body but he couldn't move, the omnipotent god looked down at him calmly, as if to tell Sapnap not to fear. A soft shimmering glow of light came from XD's fingertips and floated delicately down onto Sapnap, instantly making the boy relax. Sapnap opened his mouth to speak but DreamXD beat him to it.

"Hello Sapnap! Please don't be afraid, I'm not here to hurt you," DreamXD said in a calm tone, trying to come off as peaceful.

Sapnap looked up at the god then quietly responded "Then why are you here"

DreamXD began "You are simply a rook in a chess board you can be dispensed but you are important"

Sapnap shoved his hands into his pocket then grunted "Just a rook couldn't I be something cool like a knight"

DreamXD look at him in disbelief then said "You are lucky to have such a role in my eyes"

Sapnap sighed "I'm not really lucky"

DreamXD was stunned with this response; humans were never overjoyed to see him but they were never in such despair. Sapnap gave DreamXD a sullen smile then said "I'm sorry I can't help you for whatever you wanted me for"

Sapnap turned on his heel as he started to walk away XD whipped out a dark brown book. The leather that held the book together was worn and the pages were flying out. A few of them looked fine but others were torn so that the words on them were barely legible. Sapnap turned around when he heard this noise and glanced at the book.

XD noted "You recognize this book or rather the version your friend has"

Sapnap shuddered at the mention of his old friend and said "Yes I recognize the book that that traitor has" that word dripped with hatred

XD responded "Then you must know how much power it holds and how much of an honor it is to have a book like his"

Sapnap spat "I think that if he has it then it's not a honor in fact I'd rather fight Techno than use something that he has"

"I could grant that for you"

He looked at DreamXD with an annoyed look on his face then said "I don't want anything please leave me be"

DreamXD glared at him then immediatly softened his look "How about I grant you a wish"

"A wish?" He chuckled "why would I want a wish?"

"You have had troubles with love lately, am I correct?"

Sapnap slumped a bit at these words then muttered "Yeah"

"How about I help you with this you can wish for them back"

He thought for a moment then responded "I just have to take the book from you right?"

He nodded then held out the messy book for him to take Sapnap looked at it with disdain but with a shaky hand took the book. A bright light shot out from the book and coiled around Sapnap's arm it burned into his skin and created imprints that he would never get rid of. He screamed in pain, tears leaped out from his eyes as the pain shot through out his entire body. When the light had gone all that was left was burns on his arm that said something in a language that was unknown to him yet familiar. He pulled out his netherite sword then yelled at the god "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME"