{~Flowers and Ribbons~} Draft Two

Okay so first of all, I DID post this, but then decided to get rid of the book because I'm seriously not ready to take on another one. Once again, I've decided to put this here. I have left all my information for the book here so that if I decide to continue it/publish it again its right here.

Anastasia White dreams big, but can she really save the world? Its a land without color, without passion, and a life simply not worth living. She believes that its not worth it just to survive, but to enjoy.

Authors Note

Hello! You can call me Aurora, she/her! I usually write Y/n or X Reader fanfiction (Dsmp Mainly, but Pokemon, Warrior Cats, Etc etc.) But today I decided to switch it up and write a fantasy book! I love the idea of mixing up my content for you guys to enjoy, and expanding my vocabulary from just Minecraft-based things. There's a chance I won't finish this book, and it may only be up for a limited time. I will let you all know as we go along though!

Little overview: In a world where the government restricts color on clothing, and all items in general, Anatastasia decides she wants to try and change that.

Please remember to follow, vote, comment, check out my other books, and share this book +plus my page! I know it's a lot, but I love to hear what you all think, and your support means literally everything to me! If you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE hit me up in Dms, and I'll be glad to answer!

Prologue

In a world with little color, it was cherished. The government initiated "Protocol Mute Rainbow," a one last step to control the population. And it worked. An uprising was beginning to occur, on the account of how poor everyone was becoming. Scientists had long since created a method to stop aging, and besides accidents, it was nearly impossible to die. Modern technology had evolved in ways like no one had ever imagined, but it couldn't keep everyone distracted for long. Over-population pushed everyone to the brink of a rebellion, as there weren't enough jobs or money to even afford food. The government decided that if they caused everyone to focus on purchasing colored items, and placing restrictions on selling anything but neutral colors, they wouldn't be focusing on fighting back.

Colors of all tints and shades had become incredibly expensive. Life had become drab, buildings looking gray, and clothing nothing more than neutral colors. Trees and most forms of nature had been destroyed, leaving nothing but washed-out colors.

"Young" Anastasia didn't let any of this affect her. She was three hundred and fifty-one years old, though she looked no older than nineteen. Anne once even impersonated a fifteen year old on one of her many adventures. She had built up her simplistic farm from the ground, which had become a sanctuary for endangered animals. As a reader from a previous time, you might believe that I am talking about tigers or lions, but no, they were just basic farm animals. Food was generated from chemicals, most of which collected from asteroids, as Earth had been practically ripped to shreds. Resources had become scarce, especially wood.

Anastasia White was one of the richest, yet she chose to spend her money wisely. If she'd learned anything from World War III and all the ones up to World War IX, it was that everything could crash with a tiny economic change. Existence was difficult in all shapes and forms. It was boring, and war spices things up, thus causing one around every few years. War was bittersweet in a way, as many died, yet many also truly lived.

Miss. White had long flowing blonde hair, unlike most who couldn't afford to maintain it. She had the money as she was funded by the government to save the exotic animals, especially her ethical horse breeding preservation project. They gave her an unlimited amount of money, causing her to be able to do whatever she wanted in life. She chose to express herself, no matter the odd stares, and that reflected on her animals as well. Every morning, with no other help, she would individually braid each horse's mane and tail, as well as brushing the goats and sheeps coats. Her dogs and cats were all well-maintained, and with premium vet care, some of her pets lived to over one hundred years old. She chose to do this.

This particular early morning, she had to go into town for a meeting, (She was on the town council). Anne wore a long light blue dress that nearly touched the floor, and she added adorable butterfly clips into her hair, as she also often did with her horses. Anastasia, also nicknamed the "Sunflower" around town, took a deep breath and walked out of her mansion. While a bit of a minimalist, she still chose to have a few things more excessive. A tremendous-sized oak tree, one of the last I might mention, was off to one side of her yard. Some shrubs and flowers were sprinkled around in various pots or inset in the ground. A large barn that matched the same light-blue shade of her house was off to the left near the oak tree. A large fence encircled it to protect the animals against thieves, and of course, a cute cottage-looking white picket fence surrounded the entire premise of the property.

The lovely Sunflower girl picked up a yellow flower that nearly matched the shade of her hair, and her epithet and noticed a small bee perched atop it. Astonished by this rare sight, she took a moment to relish the moment. Anne streighted her ribbon at the back, and watched in pure amazement and the bumblebee finished drinking its honey and left for its hive. It floated in the wind all the way across the pond, where a tiny nest was forming. She owned several thousand acres, (She did have a lot of animals, after all) and the pond made up about ten of it. The bee-nest was in one of the other very few trees, a simple birch one. The fluffy grass swished around the cobblestone path leading to the dirt road that would lead her to the town. Her mansion was one of the last marvels of Earth, a place now rare to find beauty. In fact, she had a medium-sized forest behind her house, where the birds loved to tweet in the fresh air. No muted colors, just pastel or bright rainbows of happiness.

Anne thanked the chauffeur for waiting on her, and went into the AeroMobile car. It was one of the fancier ones, and a plain, but still bright white color to make her pop out. Her blue eyes shone softly in relief, as the flying machine started up quickly. The AutoMobile was self-flying, and the chauffeur's only job was to assist in the emergency of a passenger, such as a heart attack. High above the clouds, a bright blue sky was one of few things the government couldn't change. Color has become a cherished possession in society, but why? So there wouldn't be rioting? No matter how much money she had, Miss. White couldn't compete against the High Council, leaders of the government of planet Earth and the entire solar system, which was now being harvested of its resources too. Mars, once the red planet, had become gray and sucked of its mysterious gasses. Neptune had become an off-gray as well. Annastasia thought about these things often, and debated how much of a difference she could even make. But she did have the most power in the town, so if she could make a few peoples lives more colorful it was worth it, wasn't it...?