Graystillplays X Reader ~A Platonic Story~ Chapter 1

Y/n Pov

I wandered the streets, needing something to commit arson too. Ah yes, I stared up at the massive building, it appeared to be some sort of office, but it was made out of wood. Perfect for burning.

Why I did what I did I no longer seemed to know, I just did whatever my heart wanted, no regrets. The gasoline tank was now propped up against the building, a match in my hand.

Before I could do anything, I felt a hand on my shoulder, whipping around, a bit scared, turning around to a man about my age. (Lets just say 20 m'kay?)

Worried that I was going to go to prison again, I backed up against the wall until my hand reached the shotgun I had leaned up in case of an emergency, but it was far too late for any of that.

The man took out a rocket launcher, aiming it directly at me. This was new, I hadn't ever seen somebody else just carry a rocket launcher around.

Finally the person spoke up, "I am lighting it. I want to light it."

This... Startled me, but eventually I broke into a smile, finally somebody understood me!

"Of course," I dipped my head a bit in recognition of not being arrested and handed him the match. Signaling for me to run, he threw the match onto the propane and grabbed my hand, tugging for me to go faster.

We sprinted around the corner of a concrete wall and crouched down, the explosion booming behind us and the building going up into flames.

"That was fun!" I managed to squeal.

"Yes it was! I'm Gray by the way," The florida-man spoke.

"I'm Y/n! Partners?" I asked him.

"Partners."

-~-~-~-~-~-

Yeah this was terrible. Seriously tho, does anybody want me to make something like this?