Terror Dream -Chapter 1 (A Re-Write)

(~A partial first chapter re-write of ~So the Nation Falls~ not that what I wrote before was bad -it was probably the best of ever written- I just wanted something new and interesting~)

Terror Dream -Partial Dream X Reader

Heartbroken

The snow crunched beneath my feet, it was the middle of winter, and pitch black. Clouds covered the night sky, only the faint glow of the moon showed through. The dim light illuminating the misty ground, I shivered in the cold. Turning around slightly, I could hear footsteps, I gripped my sword tightly. Picking up the pace a bit, some of the fog parting and the twinkling lights are exposed. I hid behind a tree, he was right behind me. Dream stood there, taking out his axe and menacingly scraped it against the ground.

"Come on luv!" He mocked me, "Don't you want to come out? We can have so much fun together."

Like a wolf stalking his prey he started hunting me down, his flame three diamond axe starting to burn now, melting the nearby snow till it caught fire. The masked man pressed it up to a nearby log, and it caught fire. Burning almost instantly though it was wet. His emerald green eyes shown evilly through his mask, bored he started patrolling the nearby area. Tubbo. I had no more words for that fool, the idiot that had trapped me here just to save his own ass. Tripping me on purpose so Dream would get distracted and go after me, if there was one thing I wanted to do before I surely died, it would be killing Tubbo. We could have easily escaped together, but noooo.

I realized I hadn't been watching Dream for a moment, turning abruptly, I found he wasn't there. I felt a sharp tap on my shoulder, "Hello luv."

Turning my head, he met me with his cold, deathly smile. "So many ways to kill you," The man pressed me up against the birch tree, the wood scraping me. His hands grabbed my neck, choking me slightly. I could barely breathe and I slumped down, trying to get air.

He cocked his head a bit, noticing my blade and grabbing the stone sword from my now frail hands. Dream looked at it more closely now, as if he was about to laugh. He did a bit, a small wheeze. "How ironic, killed with your own weapon, and stone nonetheless," His blonde hair swished, and released his grip on me, ever so slightly, and pressed the blade up to my neck. He shifted his weight onto it, warm blood trickled down me. This was the end. But then he stopped, sighing, "Might as well have a little fun first," I shivered, no longer just from the cold.

"Aww, don't get too scared now pumpkin," Dream took my arm, tracing a small pattern into it. I looked down at him doing it, my heart beating faster. He smiled evilly at me again, "Falling for me already?' I blushed, no. This man was going to kill me.

Grabbing me and throwing me to the ground, the pretty white snow got stained with my blood. I tried to move, but somehow I couldn't. I was burning with more anger for him than for Tubbo. He crouched down, so he was just barely standing over me now. "Luv," He stopped, looking into the stars for a second, then back down to me. He took off his mask to reveal a very well proportioned face, tossing it to the ground. He picked me up and shoved me into the bark of a cold birch tree again.

"Like what you see Y/n?" I nodded my head a bit, I just couldn't help myself. That's when I got a little plan, so far I had played innocently. Now I would let my true colors shine, playing along with his stupid act I placed my hand onto his cheeck tracing one of his scars. He seemed to enjoy this.

"Rule one of war Dream," I spoke calmly, he didn't notice my words for a second, I grabbed my pocket knife with my other hand. Stabbing him in the shoulder with the small blade. He let out a grunt, removing it and letting his blood drip down his arm. "I suppose I deserve that. You're really going to get it now though!" He slammed me harder into the wood. "Don't make me trace you with a blade." He cackled.

There was a sharp cry in the distance, he groaned. "Coming Sapnap!" He yelled furiously. Dream turned back to me, releasing me to the ground with a thud, "Your only purpose now, is to tell the rest of Wilbur's new country (Not L'manburg) that I'm coming. Let us not repeat the past. He turned, sprinting back towards where Sapnap had yelled for him. But what if I didn't want to go to my country? What if I now hated the nation, or more specifically, the people in it.