"Blood and Fury" ~A Technoblade X Reader~ 2.5 Chapters

A Short War (Chapter title)

Skeppy Pov

"Oh Skeppy I'm home!" My best friend called from the front porch, stretching out the word home. Me and Badboyhalo had been the closest of friends for the longest time; and now that I was in the Syndicate too, we could spend even more time together. This had been a long awaited acception into the group from Antfrost and Awesomedude, and I would take this opportunity with the utmost respect to them.

"I baked more muffins!" I told him, "We need to deliver these to Ant and Sam as soon as possible! Like right now," I eagerly suggested.

"You don't have to try so hard Skeppy! You guys are already good friends," Badboyhalo kindly told me, "But maybe you should join the war? We really need more people."

I thought it over for a moment, on one hand I wanted to prove that I really wanted to be a part of the Badlands. However on the other hand I would be risking my life. Deciding not to leave my best friend to fend for himself in the war I spoke up and said, "Ok I'll join!"

...Timeskip one week to the war

We had been ambushed! Nihachu came out flinging her axe into battle, Technoblade jumping down from a tree onto Bad, Philza was nowhere to be seen, cautious of if he would make an appearance I shoved Technoblade off of Bad while Ant and Sam fought Nihachu into a tree. Ranboo them his appearance throwing Ant off to the side making Sam be cornered by the both of them. Bad ran to go and help them, chasing Nihachu and Ranboo along with Ant and Sam. Now, I was left all alone with Technoblade.

My own flame three diamond enchanted sword was still no match for Technoblades thorn armor and powerful weapons. I had to use strategy, hurriedly climbing onto a small tree branch, Technoblade's braided pink hair flying behind him as he jumped from rock to rock towards me. This was the end.

Badboyhalo Pov

Nihachu and Ranbbo had retreated, making my way casually back towards where we were gathering wood; I paused, Where is Skeppy? I freaked out, we had left him. Alone with Technoblade. Running back with a velocity I didn't know I had, it was too late. A message fell onto me, opening it up, already crying. I read it, "Skeppy was killed by Orphan Obliterator" I felt myself drop to the ground, it was all my fault.

Assassinator Promise (Chapter Title)

Y/n Pov

I was having a nice morning, I was busy fishing in a crystal clear lake, sun shining, it couldn't have been a better day. I was running a bit low on money however, but that wasn't much of an issue at the moment, I ate fish, lived in a small wooden cabin that was actually quite comfortable, and I didn't need to worry about hiding. You see, I was a highly skilled assassin, taking out whoever I was hired to take out with quite a bit of ease. But that's when I got my unexpected visitor, Badboyhalo.

"Hello Y/n, I got a tip to come here," The familiar voice spoke.

I knew he had come here through Wilbur Soot, he had hired me recently for a certain Manatreed issue, he also told me he would be spreading the word to those he trusted. Badboyhalo I had already enacted several times, though we had only spoken twice, the first time at the market when I was buying some muffins, the second time when I accidentally trespassed through his property; both the same day.

"Name your price," I said instantly.

"Two stacks of diamonds, a hundred k in Dream's money, and four stacks of TNT," He spoke with ease, "And whatever you want from the body, assuming of course-"

I sighed rolling my eyes, "That's quite a bit, may I ask who?"

He stuttered a bit, "Technoblade, killed Skeppy three days ago."

I froze, almost laughing, still not turning to him there was a long pause, "F-fine. Give me a good sword, 24 flame arrows, and four months. This would be a particularly long mission. I finally twisted around, placing my fishing rod on a nearby rock, "Spare me the rest of the details, I'll figure that out in due time.

He nodded his head, passing over a bow, a few arrows and enchanted fire potions, and a netherite sword, no enchantments on it but it would have to do for now.

Actually... "What was your purpose again for my mission?" I already knew it was Skeppy, but I wanted to see his reaction. "S-skeppy. He was killed three days ago by Technoblade," Bad replied whispering, it was barely audible. I smugly looked at him, but deciding he was too nice to trick for more, I responded, "Alright then. See you in several months." 

(I have SO MANY ideas for this story but Technoblade doesn't want to be shipped and I almost got banned from fandom. lol. so I'm just gonna post it here)