~A Benevolents Nightmare~ (Skeppy X Reader) CHAPTER 1

Controllers Quarrell

Y/n Pov

I had completely lost my mind to the egg. It had taken dominance over my body so that I could no longer move. I still had consciousness, an awareness of what I was doing.

My sword slammed into the tree, my best friends yell to stop echoing around my mind. This was all Badboyhalo's fault, if he hadn't brought me to the egg I wouldn't have turned. Skeppy might not be about to die.

I ran through the forest chasing him, trying to will the red creature to stop this madness but to no prevail. Skeppy was now backed up against a cliffside, the stone pressed up against him. My enchanted diamond sword was gleaming, the monster awaiting its anticipation to kill the "threat."

Forcing all of my energy I re-took control of myself, gathering some thoughts I willed myself to stop moving. Freezing, I managed to stutter out, "Ru-run Skeppy!"

He took off into a sprint, his broken diamond armor clanging as he ran. My breath grew unsteady as I tried to stay still, the egg still trying to stop me. Blood-red vines were now tendriling towards me, letting out some more mind-controlling waves in an attempt to regain its grasp on me. I continued to resist the urge to give in, wildly fighting against the unseen energy now engulfing me. But it all went black.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I had a terrible splitting headache- but besides that I had no idea where I was. Sitting up from a bed, a familiar figure entered the room with a platter of food.

"Oh good! You're awake!" Badboyhalo's usual calm behaviour infuriating me. How could he not see that Skeppy had almost died. Maybe he had even died! Swallowing hard out of fear, I realized that the egg was no longer in my mind.

Finally gathering my courage I breathed out and said, "Bad... What happened to Skeppy?"