Dream X Reader Oneshot

Warden Sam led me to the lava platform and said, "You're staying here forever," He glared down at me, "That's what you deserve for blowing up the community house," Sam then laughed, "Maybe you'll become good friends with Dream."

I said nothing to him and traveled across the lava lake. It was scorching hot, and I hoped that the prison cell would be cooler. Thankfully, I was right, and when I stepped off of the moving platform and into the prison cell it became very cold. Dream was sitting on the ground on top of a mat, the black obsidian walls surrounding all of us.

"Hey," The prisoner greeted. Nervous and not wanting to get off to a bad start, I just smiled at him and gave him a little wave. He just chuckled and patted the mat next to him, "Come sit, it's warmer than the floor."

Doing as he told, I sat down next to him. There was an awkward silence before I spoke up, "I'm Y/n."

"And I'm Dream," He held out his hand for a handshake and I shook it lightly, blushing slightly. Over the next few hours, we talked a bit, telling funny stories and how we got there. Before long we became decent friends.

"I'm getting kind of tired," I yawned, "I'm just going to rest here for a bit."

"Uh, sure. Okay," Dream seemed to be the nervous one now, though I wasn't quite sure why. I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall, for prison it wasn't that bad. Suddenly, I felt a hand rest on top of my thigh, moving up and down it slightly. Being pretty desperate for some kind of friction; as I was lonely, I let him do whatever he wanted.

Soon enough, his hand started moving up my leg, and he tugged on the waistband of my pants. Immediately I woke up, "Wha- What are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Sorry," Was his only response.

"No no, it's okay," I blushed and gave him a little smile, "You can do what you want."

Dream seemed surprised by this, but continued, his hand moving up my shirt slightly and wrapping around my waist, his cold arm different from my warm body, I whimpered slightly.

"Aww," He said and I became even more flustered, he seemed to gain confidence by this and pulled me onto his lap, rocking me back and forth until he was moaning slightly, in fact we both were. Just small moans at first, but they began to grow louder. We didn't even notice when the lava fell down, or when the platform came across. But we did notice when Sam came over to us and pulled me off of Dream.

"Enough you two," He ordered and embarrassed, we were forced to comply, "Don't do it again."

After the warden left, Dream turned to me, "That was kind of fun."

"Yea- Yeah, it was," I agreed.

------------------

Might make a oneshot book and put it here? 498 Words btw