Wilbur Soot X Reader (Re-Write)

"Classified"

-Wilbur Soot X Reader

By May or smpstories44

Chapter 1

I heard a swift knocking sound at the door, likely to be my boss, I quickly shouted, "Just a moment!" And ran to my closet, quickly getting ready and putting my armour over my outfit.

"You can come in now!" I mumbled while adding some crossbow bolts into my quiver. I had been waiting for my next assignment, and I was very excited about this.

Dream entered my room, towering over me at 6,3. "I finally found you a job!" The masked leader said a bit excitedly, "You know how the Greater Dsmp is at war with L'manburg right now?" He asked me.

I nodded my head vigorously, already anticipating in finally being able to participate in some sort of combat. There was just something exciting about clashing swords, shooting arrows...

"You're going to spy on Wilbur!" Dream excitedly told me, but this made my heart drop, "All you need to do is figure out their next moves! You're really good at blending in, I'm sure-"

I cut him off mid sentence, "Don't you think somebody with fewer skills can..." Dream was glaring at me, so I stopped, "Actually, it sounds great!" I meekly tried to smile.

"Terrific!" He pretended as if nothing happened, "You're to leave as soon as possible."

With that he left the room and I just stood there feeling defeated. I was a warrior, in fact one of the best in his entourage! Yet I was stuck on spying on some people in the child nation? Already feeling discomfort, I gathered some food and weapons, making my way down to the stables.

I mounted my stallion, Thunder, who had been lovingly groomed and prepared for the long journey, by George. My horse's wavy black mane draped over his brown fur in anticipation for a trek, likely tired of being cooped up in a small stall.

He set off at slow pace as I viewed my map and plotted my course. Flipping my own H/c hair back, I gently tugged Thunder's reins and he started into a trot, then canter, until finally we were at a steady gallop through a spruce forest. The beautiful dark-colored wood surrounded me and the cool breeze streamed around my horse.

After traveling this way for about twenty minutes, until we finally crossed the wooden path. The oak slabs stretching and winding far into the distance and into the mountains gave me some sort of unexplainable satisfaction, although I had no part in building the trail.

We weren't going to walk on this road today however, only crossing it for a second to the grassy plains on the other side. Already I could see the black and yellow walls of the nation I was about to help destroy. The grand flag waved and flapped in the wind, its vibrant colors bringing joy to its citizens, but to me it only brought disgust.

As a new member of the smp I didn't recognize almost anyone as I entered the little kingdom they had manufactured. I got a few stares but most minded their own business, tending to crops or chatting amongst themselves.

I took out a picture of Wilbur from my knapsack. Holding it up to the people in the crowd, my eyes fell onto the handsome fellow. Wilburs long trench coat draped onto the ground as he talked to a young boy, maybe about seventeen. Assuming the boy was Tommy, I passed by a fox hybrid who I recognized as Fundy and a girl with pink hair, Nihachu.

As I approached the two, Tommy walked away towards another seventeen year old boy, who I didn't recognize. Making a quick mental note to inquire about the stranger, I sent a smile and wave to Wilbur Soot. I had taken off my armour and tried to make myself look unarmed and as appealing as possible.