"Hidden Monarch" ~Techno-Chan X Dream Chapter 1

Techno-Chan Pov        My braided pink hair flew around in the wind

     Techno-Chan Pov

    My braided pink hair flew around in the wind. My purple eyes gleaming with excitement, I turned to Philza. A drop dead gorgeous 19 year old might not seem all that threatening, but when it came to war I might be even better then my brother.

    "Technoblade!" I giggled to my twin brother, "It's been so long! I haven't seen you in the Nether very often."

    "Yeah sorry, I went to prison and I had to save Dream, well technically it was all part of the master plan. That's why I invited you here today, to help us fight against Tommyinit. He's been trying to get the revived book lately and we need to fight against Las Nevadas, scare them into leaving us alone. Do you think you can help us in our mission? It involves taking down their government too," my brother eagerly tried to convince me.

    Almost instantly agreeing, I responded, "Of course I will help you!" I hugged my brother warmly, a small smile of anticipation already creeping up onto my face.

    "Well uh, let's go meet Dream I guess," He turned on his heel and untied his horse from the nearby fence post, "Oh yeah," Technoblade decided to continue, "Dream's kind of sensitive about his face, he only lets a select few see it so don't expose him or anything.'

    "K," I casually said back.

    My brother finished untying Carl and helped me onto the horse in gleaming diamond armor. He then got onto the horse and took the lead, me holding onto him from the back. We traveled for several hours through the peaceful woods until we reached Dream's new underground bunker next to the ruins of Boomerville.

    A blonde-haired fellow emerged from a wooden trapdoor shly smiling and waved at us. That must be Dream. I thought to myself. Even from afar I could tell that he was very handsome, he had miraculous green eyes and was very tall, then again being 4,11 meant everyone was taller than me.

    He walked up to us and gently patted Carl's muzzle, "Hello horsey," he murmured. For somebody that was supposed to be an evil mastermind he didn't seem all that bad.

    Dream turned to Technoblade and said, "Glad you're here, I needed some help with-" he caught my gaze and I quickly turned away a bit flustered.

    "Uh, just some planning and um..." Dream seemed to have completely lost his train of thought, "just supplies and things."

    The orphan slayer turned to us being awkward and chuckled, trying to ease up the tension between us he interrupted, "Oh I forgot to mention, this is my sister Techo-Chan. Your okay with her here right?"

    "Y-yeah of course! She's pre-" Dream stopped his sentence, "Wh-why don't you all come inside? The stables over there, I'll uh, take Carl right now," Dream reached for the reins of our horse but Technoblade backed him up.

    "No no! That's all right, I can take care of it," My brother smiled, oh no, "Why don't you chat with my sister?" He nudged me a bit and whispered, "Good luck Techno-Chan."

    Dream seemed to be frozen in place, but a moment later he took my hand and helped me off of the brown horse. He, (A bit regretfully) let go of my hand and beckoned for me to follow as the blade and Carl trotted off towards the large, but mostly hidden, stable.

    The blonde-haired guy led me into the house and showed me where everything was, it was a really nice spruce-wood cottage that was well furnished. After thanking him for the tour, I made myself comfortable in the living room on a nice white sofa.

    After a bit of contemplation, the speed-runner sat down next to me on the couch, he was a little bit close but I honestly didn't mind.

    "So what's it like being the blood gods sister?" He said, trying to start up a good conversation.

    I giggled, "Well it's a bit difficult sometimes, I have to be good at fighting and everything."

    He nodded his head in response and the conversation lasted a few more minutes before I got bored of waiting for my brother, (who was taking an unusually long time...) and half fell asleep onto Dream's shoulder, after all, it was getting pretty late.

    I felt him become stiff, likely out of confusion, but then he relaxed a bit and patted my head a bit before sinking into the seat a bit.

    The door finally opened and I heard the loud footsteps of my brother. He sat down on the other side of Dream and said, "I see you and my sister have become very comfortable."

    "She's really cute," Dream whispered.

    "No need to thank me," Were they seriously this unsuspecting and thought that I was actually sleeping?

    "Did you-" But Techno cut off the smiley-hoodie wearing man.

    "Yes, yes I did. I caught you staring," He chuckled, "I'll leave you two alone now."
    Technoblade walked up the stairs and into a guest room while me and Dream layed there together on the couch. He eventually fell asleep next to me and  ended up lying down sort of ontop and to the side of him, his arms wrapping around me and our legs intertwined until the morning.

——————————
894 words! Not to bad if I do say so myself. Should I finish making this? I would probably even do a re-write and make this better but the concept would be the same.