Tommy X Reader (1/3 of first chapter)

Beautiful. That was the word to describe today, it had all started when I met Tommy. A beautiful person. I had just spawned into the smp, excited to start my streaming career, after a Twitter slip up Dream decided to invite me to the smp.

After running around for a couple of minutes, I was happy to see somebody else in the smp, Tommyinit; and joined Tommy's discord call. We started chatting, and while a bit outlandish, he was cute af. He seemed to particularly like me from the start, since I was now the new youngest person on the smp, a young girl of sixteen. We also both lived in England, maybe only a few hours away, which would make a great vlog video visit.

We already shared some of the same traits, bossy, swears a lot, oh, and of course, very patriotic. On the first day of the smp, I had already met Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and even Wilbursoot. We all sang the L'manburg anthem together -I practically knew it by heart- and created a new national holiday on the smp; Y/n Day ~A Patriotic Celebration~ that would last one week and add to the confusion of the smp.

(This is kinda cringe but I could always revise it. Do any of you want me to make this?)