It ends in paradise

Nas went home not remembering Nicki was at his place he was passed faded they was suppose to be going on a engagement trip in the next 2 hours he laughed to himself thinking boy you a fool he seen Nicki had packed there stuff he was about to make some decisions real quick because he was no clown never have been never will be so he went and had a show to sober him up as much as possible his head was pounding he was breaking and he didn't like it as he undressed and stepped into the shower as the water hit him the tears began to flow how could he have gotten it so wrong what did he miss,  he was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even realize the water began to run cold he stepped out dried his him self off and made his way downstairs he went to have something to eat before taking this pills for his head damn damn he thought he was too old for these types of games maybe they could move pass this maybe he was overhung shit when it ain't have to be this deep maybe he shouldn't have put Nicki on the spot like that.
He made a sandwich and ate he rested his head on the he table then took his two tablets for his head Nicki came down the stairs he looked on her and her words came rushing back
Nicki : " morning baby"
Nas : " good morning i see you all packed "
Nicki :" what time we leaving
Nas wanted to say never but he smiled and told her in fifteen minutes maybe they could fix them he thought
Nicki walked over to him and hugged him he hugged her back she felt safe in his arms she can't wait for them to grow some more in there relationship
Nas was feeling annoyed but she derserves to have a good birthday weekend
He hugged her back as they made their way outside to go to the airport his mind was everywhere how could he have been so wrong he thought shit was not adding up his math seems to be off
Nicki notice Nas was just steering off as he was in deep thought she had never experienced him so out of tune with her he didn't want to talk he just steered off
Nicki : " Nas baby I know my answer was not what you looking for but I'm still here we still in this together"
Nas snapped out of his thought looked at Nicki before answering
Nas: " onika I said it was all good if you not there you just not there you feeling free and that's what matters"
The very fact he called her by her name made Nicki know he was not good Nas looked out the window and spotted the jet he opened the door even before the car fully stopped he was agitated badly, but the  also wanted Nicki to have a great birthday.
Nas looked back in the car and held out his hand for Nicki
Nas : let's go tear an island up for your birthday beautiful

Nicki laughed Nas seem to have lost the attitude and they was about to enjoy this birthday trip
The champagne kept flowing all through the flight. By the time they got to Turks they was both laughing and enjoying themselves Nas was less in his head until they got to villa they would be staying at the big ass happy engagement balloons was just floating around in the foyer it was bringing that feeling he ain't want to come back
Nas : we not engaged take these balloons done asap please"

Nicki hated the tone of Nas voice when he spoke of them not being engaged she knew she was the cause of his tone and it made her feel bad. Nas walked over to Nicki
Nas: " you want to tour the villa first or nap"
Nicki : " nap please"
Nas : " let's take a nap"
They both headed up the stairs to the master suite Nas went into the bathroom to wash his face Nicki came in and pee he looked at her and shook his head how can they be so close but be so far apart at the same damn time he thought he was giving her all the space to be her in this relationship but clearly he wasn't. Nicki came behind him and hugged him she started to kiss in his neck Nas was not about to give into this temptation he used sex to hold on to a relationship and that shit still biting him in the ass to this day he was not with it at all but when Nicki slipped her hands in his pants he knew he had lost this battle he groaned as he went up and down with her fingers wrapped around him he spins around and lifts her off the ground and begins to kiss her while carrying her into the master bedroom he laid her on the bed and took her clothes of they made love until Nicki tapped out Nicki thought Nas never made love to her like that before it was like he was saying goodbye. He kissed every inch of her body Nicki drifted off to sleep while Nas laid there wide awake he got up took a show and repacked his suitcase he was not about to do this he couldn't play happy home he went down stairs and decided to wait until Nicki woke up to talk to her about these latest developments for them he had reached the end of the rope he would begin to hate her and she would begin to hate him as well it was best they parted now while the respect was still there.
He sat in the corner he was so deep in this thought that he didn't hear Nicki come down stairs he was so far gone nicki had woken up and notice Nas was not in the bed was she came downstairs where she heard slow jams playing and the sent of weed was strong she seen Nas sitting down and his suitcase beside him
Nicki : " what's all this Nasir"
Nas: " I was hoping we could pull this off for your birthday but this ain't really the truth I've been thinking about it none stop since you said no you enjoying your freedom and us together is not you being free it's just confusing so it's best to set you free truly or for you to find that person where you are in charge of the relationship I have so much respect for you so I think it's best we stop this now before I do you dirty in these streets let end this thinking of each other as a queen and a king"

Nicki : " I never said we won't ever get engaged I just said not now"

Nas : " we clearly on two different wave length right now call me when you get home if you need anything but this is the car  here for me I'm leaving you to enjoy your birthday your friends are on their way"

Nicki : " Nasir !!"
Nas : " when you get home we can talk about this but not right now enjoy this birthday then when you home if you want let's talk, goodbye Onika"