Got to be kiding me

Nas was at home chilling he was too scared to call Tia and she hadn't call back his Sunday was going well he sat on his balcony looking at the pool he wasn't a kid from Queens no more. He has come so far he thought there was times when he thought of what life would be like had he stayed with Kelis hell even Carmen one things for sure he wouldn't be here the peace wouldn't be there.
Nas looked down and seen text after text coming in from Left what the hell he thought
He was about to call left but his phone rang and it was left
Left : " you asked and we delivered you sure that Tia girl his girl Th"
Nas : " yes why you ask that man"
Left : "nigga did you look on the messages we sent you"
Nas : "Hold on"
Nas took the phone from his ears and opened the thread of messages his eyes went wide ain't no way dude had a family on the side in New York too how the hell was he pulling this off he wasn't visiting no family he was out with a chick and a kid that looks about two how the hell did Tia miss all of this she was protecting this nigga feelings while he was out with a girl and a kid
Nas : " you sure that ain't just a friend? "
Left : " look some my nigga"
Nas continue to scroll down and sure enough they got picture of them doing they shit
Nas : " son of a bitch"
Left : " why you so invested in this son"
Nas : " I've taken an interest in his girl"
Left : " the one with the kid ?"
Nas : " nah the one that's here in Cali I need to know how to play this cus she will hate me if I drop the bomb"
Left : " play it OG style on her"
Nas: " word imma hit you back"
Nas opened another text thread
To baby T :
My first hearing with the judge is at 10am would like to see you before"

Tia phone pinged she looked on it , it was Nas she put the phone back done she wasn't feeling him right now then she thought why not be petty so she read it and didn't replay
Nas seen that Tia read his message but didn't say nothing back he rolled his eyes here he was thinking about her short crazy ass.

He rubbed his neck subconsciously he need to get this shit of his neck he thought he had curse Jess ass to hell and back about it.

To Nasir :
" I guess I will see you at the court house around 9 then I can find my way there ""

Nas looked on the message Twice to ensure he was seeing right then mugged the fuck out the phone
Nas dailed Tia number cus she had him fucked up for sure

Tia : " hello"
Nas: " Tia I know you want my dick in you but you don't want me on you in this kind of mood trust me so behave your short ass talking about you can fine your way there why you ain't tell me to come through now"
Tia : " first of all ain't no one want your over used dick and I can find my way over to the court house my Cali nigga visiting me so I can't have you over here"
Nas : " get someone son killed because of your billshit Tia play with me if you dare"
Tia : " ain't no one scared of your old ass imma see you tomorrow"
She hanged up on him Nas looked at his phone to see if he was dripping this little girl he thought
She was lucky Anthony and his legal team was coming over they talked for hours his head hurt he didn't want to crush Kelis as Anthony wanted he just wanted to see his kid by the time they was done it was late and he couldn't go over to Tia as he planned. He showered and went to bed he was up by 6 he was ready to go by 8 and would reach the court house by 9.
Tia had gotten up from 5 am she made a huge breakfast and she put some in containers for Nasir he might have been acting crazy but he was her crazy person( wait when did he become her crazy person) she made his favorite food and she hurried to get ready she was ready by 7:30 and out the door she got to the court house around 8:45 she fixed her hair ensured her skirt was good she spotted a maybatch pull up she wasn't sure if it was Nas so she didn't move she held her bag and the coffee mug she brought coffee in for him close.
Close Nas and his driver pulled up to the courthouse Kevin was behind him in the suv he looked up to the steps and saw Tia how the hell she get here before him where the hell was the rest of her skirt he what the hell she have in that big ass bag she didn't move towards the car so he stepped out so that she would see him.
Tia looked towards the car one more time and saw the door open and Nasir standing beside it she walked towards