Not around mine

Nas head was killing him kelis was on full blown crazy this morning and he apparently was the target that she had her eyes on she had called his house before 7am and when he didn't answer his cell she went to his house phone he thought something was wrong with his child so he called her back so quickly only for her to start this drama about not wanting their son around someone that was afilated with a child molester it was his morning to pick his son and to spend the weekend he stepped outside his room because Nicki was sleeping and he didn't want to wake her with this shit.
Nas : " are you done ? Did that make you feel better?"
Kelis : " you better understand what I'm saying because if you don't you not seeing your son "
Nas : " don't play with me now since you are obviously wide awake make sure he's on time for his drop off and go make your husband something to eat it's too early for this shit"
With that Nas hanged up his phone he got up form the balcony only to return with a half finished blunt he needed this his nerves was already rocked and he planned on having a good time with knight when he got here later he hoped Des and nicki could make peace so she could be over here when her bother got here.
He took up his phone and sent his baby girl a text asking her to try for his sake he would love for both his kids to be here. He hadn't said it but he's getting ready to settle down again and he wanted his family to be at peace this time the last time didn't work out well but this time it just had to.

Nicki stretched in bed and felt Nasir spot it was empty she jumped up she and to be late he told her he wanted her here when his son came over and she had done slept through that what kind of impression would that be she sprinted to the bathroom as Nas was entering the room

Nas : " where is the fire"
Nicki : " how could you let me be late to meet knight Nasir"
Nas : " you ain't late you early like hours early it's only 6:30 in the morning baby"

Nicki : " so why the hell you up so early then Nasir"
Nas laughed
Nas : " you was that knocked out you ain't hear the  phone ringing I didn't want to wake you so I went in my office now I'm coming back to bed and so are you"
Nicki : " who was on the phone phone so early anyway"
Nas : " take a wild guess"
Nicki : " his mother"
Nas nodded discussing kelis was not on the top of his list so early in the morning they finally reached back to the bedroom they both climbed into bed Nas held nicki close to him and she held his hands not knowing she was giving him peace and strength that he so desperately needed he was on the brink of tears he was dealing with this for so many years and it seemed like his happiness could never be complete he wondered what it would take for this one to let him be at peace and happy without her constant threats and holding his son away from him. He had finally found someone who understood his lifestyle his hustle and fit it and here comes his ex not wanting her around their child. His son was his pride and joy both his kids where.

Nicki : " baby you sure you ok ?"
Nas : " yeah I am now just hold me for a minute"
Nicki felt the tears hit her shoulder and she held him meek never broke down infront of her he never allowed her to be his strength this was something new to her something Nas had brought to her. This was the connection she needed

Nicki : " I'm here baby we got this together"
Nas leaned up wiped his face and kiss Nicki they laid there in perfect silence life was good despite the hardships.
The both drifted a sleep with different things on there minds

Nas got up 3 hours later Nicki was sleeping it was time to get his son he took Kevin with him to get him they pulled up to the drop off spot and waited since they was early about 10 minutes later he saw the car holding knight pulled up. Just in case this bitch was in that car he couldn't afford to be popping off in public like that.
He looked down to see Ant. Had texted him he was responding when he heard the the voice say " daddy"
He smile and hugged his son and held him for what seem like hours it felt good to hold baby boy again

Nas : " sup little man, you missed your old man ?"
Knight : " all the time dad when can I come live with you ?"
Nas : " I wish baby boy "
Nas just pulled his son closer to him he wanted to be happy with his kids and his girl nothing more.

Nicki  Minaj woke up to no Nas she went downstairs and started on breakfast if knight was coming she was going to ensure he had a good breakfast she started on the pancakes then the turkey beacon then the grits with cheese some shrimp waffles just in case then the fresh fruit. She was pouring orange juice  into a jar when she heard the door open
Nas and knight walked in the scent of food hit both Nas and knight . Nas smiled show baby was throwing it down
Nas : " you about to meet someone special to me  right now knight"
Knight nodded his head as they headed to the eating area they spotted Nicki in all pink fixing the table
Nas : " baby  we here "
Nicki : " thank god cus I was starving"
Nas laughed
Nicki : " you must be knight your dad can't stop talking about you"
Knight : " yes that's me and thank you for the gifts I really love them"
Nicki : " your welcome I hope you are hungry I made you two breakfast"
Knight eyes lit up he can't remember when he had a breakfast like this that was home cooked his mother was on her earth living vibe and he had no choice but to go along,

Knight : " I can have whatever I want ?"
Nicki : " that's right baby and if not there I will make it for you"
Knight headed towards the table then he turned around and ran towards Nicki and hugged her
Knight : " thank you"
Nicki : " you're welcome baby "
Nas : " so he can have whatever he wants"
Nicki : " yes"
Nas : " that means I can have whatever I want too"
Nas smirked and nicki caught it
Nicki : " as long as it's on that table"
Nas laughed
Nas : " we will see about that"