21-30

Chapter 21 You have to move, you have to move if you don't

Chen Dani's scolding stopped abruptly.

His eyes looked at Xu Yunlan like a poisoned knife, always feeling that Xu Yunlan knew something.

But it was done so secretly that no one knew about it?

No, this girl must be talking nonsense and deliberately cheating herself.

With trembling hands, he said, "I should have let your father drown you in a big vat. How could such a vicious girl like you come out of the family and stab my wife's heart with a knife. I was a widow at the age of thirty and raised a few. Is it easy for a child! You bastard girl is talking nonsense, if you see that I won't kill you."

Chen Dani was so angry that she got up from the ground and wanted to beat Xu Yunlan.

Xu Yunlan was not a piece of wood either.

From Chen Dani's reaction, she was 100% sure that her father was not Chen Dani's own son.

As for the reason for that, she didn't know.

She nimbly avoided when Chen Dani was approaching her.

Chen Dani thought that she would stay still as before, and she fell to the ground with a "snack" before she could pull back her strength.

She moaned, "Who told you to hide from the movie of the little girl who suffered a thousand knives."

Zhang Huifang was so angry at Chen Dani's words that she said with a cold face, "Mother has such a big temper, Yunlan doesn't hide, does she wait for you to kill her? You will drown my daughter at any time, beat my daughter to death, I am not dead yet, as a mother, are you even killing me?!"

The people watching the fun pointed.

Xu Yunlan also heard clearly, everyone was basically one-sided, and they all said that Chen Dani was not human.

Some people also say that the aunt Liu Cui is shrewd and only knows how to watch the fun at this time.

She had caught a glimpse of Liu Cui who was watching the excitement. Liu Cui wanted to be alone, how could it be so easy.

Liu Cui, who was watching the excitement on the wall, beckoned, "Auntie, is it cool on the wall?"

Liu Cui was caught off guard by the place name and hurried down.

As a result, one foot was not steady, and she fell with all four of his feet upside down.

The people who were secretly watching the lively on the roof joked: "What's the hurry for Mrs. Liu Cui, Mrs. Dani can't run away."

Everyone laughed.

No matter how hard it was , Liu Cui turned a blind eye, and dragged Xu Yunlian over to "persuader"

Liu Cui, who was a typical donkey dung egg on the surface.

It is the same hypocrisy as Xu Guosheng.

As soon as she entered the hospital, she patted her thighs and shouted, "My mother, why did I fall to the ground. I said that it was the Guohua family who beat you after hearing such a loud noise."

Xu Yunlan saw Liu Cui shouting, but did not ask The meaning of helping Dani Chen.

Immediately she said, "When did Auntie go blind? With so many people watching, it was grandma who fell by herself. Didn't you see clearly on the wall just now?!"