61-70

Chapter 61 My Lecture Is So Funny

Xu Yunlei greeted Lu Shiyu warmly, "Brother Shiyu, where are you going?"

"Lei Lei is so good." Lu Shiyu glanced at Xu Yunlan over Xu Yunlei and said, "I'll go to your school to see."

Xu Yunqiang glanced . He glanced at him, "What's so good about a broken school, why should we go, don't affect our progress."

Lu Shiyu said calmly, "I also want to make progress with you."

"Then together . Let's go." Xu Yunlan smiled, "Mr. Tian is a good man, he shouldn't mind if you stand by the door."

"Okay." Lu Shiyu was very happy that Xu Yunlan helped him speak.

Xu Yunqiang was unhappy, "Xiao Lan, why are you helping him?"

Xu Yunlan said solemnly: "What I said is the truth. Hurry up, or you should be late."

"That's right, get up early and catch up. Late episode." Xu Yunli also echoed, "If you don't leave, we have to leave."

After that, she pulled Xu Yunlei and walked forward.

Xu Yunlan and Lu Shiyu followed closely, and Xu Yunqiang followed in angrily.

What a coincidence, there was something in Tian Jian's country today, and Xu Yunlan was temporarily assigned as a substitute for one day.

At Xu Yunlan's age and height, it is very difficult to write on the blackboard.

Lu Shiyu originally wanted to see how Xu Yunlan attended the class, but she didn't expect to catch up with the little girl to teach others.

I find it very interesting.

As soon as Tian Jianguo left, Xu Yunlan asked Lu Shiyu to sit in her place.

He followed the example of Tian Jianguo and helped his classmates review what they had learned before.

In the past, she had never been frightened when she held meetings with thousands of people, but now all the students in front of her were elementary school students, and there was nothing to be afraid of.

Xu Yunqiang straightened his body, and was honored.

It was his sister who gave vivid lectures on the stage, and it was easier to understand than Teacher Tian.

Xu Yunlei's dark eyes were sparkling, and when he looked at Xu Yunlan, he was full of admiration.

From the corners of Xu Yunli's eyes, there were classmates whispering secretly, and from time to time, she kept the classroom order for Xu Yunlan.

I quickly discovered a problem. Didn't this Lu Shiyu go to school? Why did he listen to the class so seriously without even blinking his eyes?

Lu Shiyu, who was listening "seriously", heard Xu Yunli's heartfelt voice and laughed out accidentally.

Is he listening carefully? Is he watching Xu Yunlan seriously?

Xu Yunlan's eyes and ears are sharp, but Lu Shiyu's laughter was not too loud, but he was quickly caught out.

He said solemnly, "Student Lu Shiyu, allowing you to listen to the class has already given you face. My lectures are so funny?!"

"I dare not, you speak very well." Lu Shiyu quickly explained, "I was choking just now. , not laughing."

Xu Yunlan glanced at him suspiciously, "Choke on your own saliva?"

"Yeah." A faint blush flashed across Lu Shiyu's face, and he coughed while covering his mouth with his fist.