201-210

Chapter 201 I always feel that the dream is a foreshadowing

Work resumed, and she didn't go to work right away.

Retaliation is not to be done overnight, but to wait for the right moment.

She sent the meat out and kept watch over them.

Before this opportunity came, she first made pills for Bai Xiaobai.

It took her almost a day to make the pills.

Just in the evening, Bai Xiaobai and Yuan Yuan brought pastries bought in the city to celebrate her safety.

She gave the pills to Bai Xiaobai.

Bai Xiaobai smelled the pills, and the pills exuded a faint herbal smell and a special fragrance.

He asked in surprise: "Wow, you actually made a pill, it's amazing. I was worried that I didn't have a place to cook the herbs, but now I'm saving the trouble."

Yuan Yuan also leaned over and smelled it, "This pill can cure the spots on my face. Is it?"

Gu Yunlan shook her head, "No. But I made a mask, you can apply it on your face before going to bed at night, and it will have a noticeable effect after a while."

As she spoke, she took out a jar from her bag.

Yuan Yuan unscrewed the lid and looked at it, puzzled: "Why is this mud?"

Gu Yunlan laughed, "Yes, it is mud, the mud that can make you beautiful."

In fact, this is her whitening and rejuvenating skin The melons and fruits with freckle-removing effect are mashed, and some milk and special materials to increase viscosity are added.

When she was detained in the security section, she had already tried it on her face.

Very moisturizing, pretty good.

Yuan Yuan still didn't understand, "How do you use this, paste your face?"

"You go to wash your face first, and I'll leave it to you." Sister, go wash your face too."

Bai Xiaobai was holding the pill and fantasized about losing weight, when she said this, he quickly went to wash his face with Yuan Yuan.

Who doesn't want to be thin and beautiful.

After the two of them washed their faces, Gu Yunlan patiently put a mud mask on them.

The people in the dormitory saw it and felt very curious.

However, no one was very optimistic about this method of freckle removal, and looked at the three of them like a fool.

Gu Yunlan didn't take their expressions seriously.

Now, making face masks for Bai Xiaobai and Yuan Yuan is just the first step for her to make money. When their faces take effect, there will naturally be more people looking for face masks from her.

Except for her, none of the female educated youths on the farm are white and delicate.

Needless to say, the old educated youth has done rough farm work for a few years. The newly arrived educated youth was also tanned in just ten days.

When others want it, she won't be free anymore.

In addition to work points, educated youth are all subsidized, and some families will also subsidize them.

They are all from the provincial capital, and ordinary vanishing cream can no longer satisfy their skin.

The graceful girls who have come from the lush years naturally love beauty.