Chapter 261 finale

Gu Yunlan kept a foot and a half away from Lu Shiyu, panting for mercy.

Lu Shiyu came over again, ran her fingers through the broken hair beside her ear, and spit out two words: "Don't think about it."

Gu Yunlan pulled the quilt and covered her head, muttering, "I don't care, I want to rest. "

Lu Shiyu was left hanging outside by the red fruit, and the smile on her face widened: "Daughter-in-law, I suspect that you deliberately let me seduce you."

"Your uncle!" Gu Yunlan couldn't help but swear, her waist was fast broken.

Lu Shiyu got into the bed and hugged her slender waist, "Good daughter-in-law, a spring night is worth a thousand dollars."

Gu Yunlan rolled her eyes, "It's been a night."

Lu Shiyu: "It's still early."

Gu Yunlan: " Take your hand away."

Lu Shiyu: "I'll hold you in the hot spring."

Gu Yunlan: "I'll go by myself."

After she finished speaking, she struggled out of the bed.

As soon as his feet hit the ground, his legs fell soft and crooked into Lu Shiyu's arms.

His legs were shaking, and he was thrown home.

Lu Shiyu, a princess hugged her out.

Gu Yunlan shouted: "Wait, I haven't dressed yet."

Lu Shiyu: "What to wear, no one will look

at it anyway." Gu Yunlan's head was covered in black lines: "The flesh is there, and there are Da Hei, Er Hei, and San Black and Black Mother..."

Lu Shiyu: "Are they human?"

Gu Yunlan: "..."

They are indeed not human, but they also have spirituality.

She has no prestige in the future.

Just as he was about to speak, he was stunned by the scene in front of him.

The wooden house is gone, replaced by a set of beautifully decorated courtyards.

She almost thought that they had walked out of the space, and hurriedly shrank her body in Lu Shiyu's arms.

The hot spring is still there, the spiritual spring is still there, and the supplies are still there.

Flesh and big and small black blind men are also there.

That's right, it's her space.

It's just that the dense fog is looming and hazy, making her original shyness dissipated.

She jumped out of Lu Shiyu's arms and stepped on the soft grass with her bare feet to feel the truth.

True and false when false is true, false and true when true and false.

She was a little dazed.

However, Lu Shiyu was afraid that her legs would become weak again, so he quickly picked her up again.

Step by step to the hot spring.

The hot spring has also been upgraded, and there are massage beds that fit the acupuncture points of the human body.

The water flowed down and lifted her tired body, and she floated on the hot spring, letting the water massage.

Lu Shiyu brought a fruit platter, picked up a strawberry and put it into her mouth.

The sweet juice of the strawberries flowed into her throat, and she remembered: "Lu Shiyu, I think..."

Before she could finish her words, Lu Shiyu sealed her mouth again.

... (10,000 papers are omitted here.)

The first time Gu Yunlan came out of the hot spring, was to put on clothes immediately.

For fear that Lu Shiyu would come again.

After soaking in the hot spring this time, my legs no longer tremble, and my waist is firmer.

The effect of hot springs is quite obvious.

When Lu Shiyu was dressed, she immediately took Lu Shiyu out of the space.

However, the next second, she was brought into his space by Lu Shiyu again.

It turns out that Lu Shiyu's space has also been upgraded.

In his space, except for not having so many materials, no flesh and black blind people,

everything else is there.

There are hot springs and spiritual springs.

Lu Shiyu also planted valuable medicinal materials such as ginseng, Ganoderma lucidum, and spores in the space.

The aura of the space is more abundant.

The most important thing is that Lu Shiyu's space also has a courtyard that is exactly the same as her space.

Wait, something seems wrong.

When they went out just now, they didn't seem to be in the wedding room.

That place is...

At the same time she thought of it, Lu Shiyu also thought of it.

The two held hands and flashed out of the space, only to realize that this was indeed not a wedding room.

It is her only villa that has not been sold yet.

The clothes of the two are still military uniforms from the 1970s, and so are their hairstyles.

It's just that the electronic calendar on the wall says February 2, 2022.

——

──

(End of this article)