101-110

Chapter 101 Zhang Huifang's family

Lu Shiyu said sternly: "Dad, you know that I can do two math problems in one minute. Time is precious, don't you want our family to turn over?"

He blocked all Teacher Lu's unspoken words. In his throat, Teacher Lu had no choice but to give up.

"Then don't stay in the house all the time, and go outside if you have nothing to do. It's easy to suffocate your body when you're in the house."

"Okay, I know Dad." Lu Shiyu sent his father out and let out a sigh of relief. .

It seems that he really can't always write letters to Xu Yunlan in a closed environment. His father thinks of him like this, and his mother is already thinking about it. He must dispel their unspoken concerns.

Thinking of putting the meat back suddenly, she quickly told Xu Yunlan that she didn't do it on purpose, mainly because her father suddenly checked the post.

Xu Yunlan was already asleep at this time, and she opened her eyes the next day to see Lu Shiyu's letter.

But she didn't think about it elsewhere. It was normal for Teacher Lu to care about him.

What makes her worry about is whether the niece will come today.

There is a saying that Xu Yunfei is right, my daughter will not be indifferent to the news released by Liu Cui.

The relatives of the mother's family are also brother-in-law and two distantly married sisters. My grandmother and grandfather passed away one after another after my mother got married. Except for the days of burning paper, my mother seldom returned.

It's not that I don't have a relationship with my uncle, it's just that after they get married, they don't want to cause more trouble to each other.

The thought of going to my uncle last time was just an idea, and my mother wouldn't be so stupid as to be uncomfortable with my uncle.

There are a lot of children from other families. It is not good to go empty-handed, and it is not good to go to take them home.

Communication is inconvenient in this day and age, and it's a matter of time for people to send a message.

Generally, there is no major event, just take care of yourself.

##

After school at noon, my son really came.

One piece came along with his uncle Zhang Weibing, who had not seen him for a long time.

As soon as they entered the door, they saw their niece and uncle chatting with their mother.

Fortunately, my mother came back early at noon, otherwise the two of them might have to eat behind closed doors.

However, the four of them hurriedly called "Uncle" and "妗子", for fear that they would appear to be born late and embarrass their mother.

Zhang Hongbing happily waved to them: "Come here, my uncle, I haven't seen you for a few months, and I've grown so tall!"

These days, there is nothing that can be obtained from relatives. Fortunately, my uncle has three sons, the youngest My son is fifteen.

Usually earn more work points, but also passable.

Give each of the four of them a taco.

Xu Yunlan thought, this may be the best thing my uncle can come up with.