241-250

Chapter 241 The State Didn't Say It Wouldn't Let You Find a Wife

"Wow, you really have a good heart." Gao Hong's eyes were full of envy.

"No way." Gu Yunlan laughed dryly.

This is not a consonance, it is clear that Lu Shiyu came here to wait for her. 

He clearly said that he can't be busy recently.

Did not expect to come here early to give her a surprise.

In this age of slow traffic and inconvenient communication, to be able to have such a tacit understanding in a distance of hundreds of miles, it seems to outsiders that it is indeed a heart-to-heart.

Li Kangmei said, "Gao Hong, don't be envious of others, I have a few suitable candidates here, you can see which one you can close your eyes with."

Gao Hong's face collapsed, "Auntie, I'm eating, can I stop talking about this topic? "

Eat quickly, I'll show you after eating." Li Kangmei urged.

Gao Hong silently asked Gu Yunlan for help, but Gu Yunlan spread her hands and said that she could do nothing.

Feng Yinong pondered for a while: "Why are you looking for someone else, I think Yun Qiang is good."

Li Kang gave him a white look, "You really can think about it."

She wouldn't say that Gu Yunqiang was within her consideration.

Among the young people, Gu Yunqiang is also regarded as a leader.

Potential and promising.

Feng Yinong laughed: "I think the two of them can give it a try. You are right, Yunlan, the fat and water does not flow to outsiders' fields."

Gao Hong's chopsticks fell to the ground: "Uncle Feng, this joke can't be played, Yunlan and I are not allowed. She's a good sister, but I never thought of being her sister-in-law."

"Who are you kidding, Yun Qiang's performance in the army in the past few years has been remarkable." Li Kangmei helped her pick up the chopsticks and continued, "You're not too young, and you're not too young. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm sisters with Yunlan, Yunlan already has a husband's family."

Gu Yunlan looked at Gao Hong again, Gao Hong was a girl from the city, she was generous and straightforward without being pretentious.

She is not exaggerating the big brother, the big brother has been getting better and better in recent years, and it is ok with Gao Hong.

He laughed and joked, "My brother, you are worth having."

"What is worth having?"

Just as he was talking, Gu Yunqiang pulled the curtain and came in.

Gao Hong blushed, and hurriedly lowered her head to minimize her presence.

Li Kangmei and Feng Yinong looked at each other and winked at him.

Feng Yinong immediately understood what Li Kangmei meant, and cleared his throat: "Yunqiang, how old are you this year?"

"Twenty-three." After Gu Yunqiang finished speaking, his heart skipped a beat.

Thinking of Feng Yinong's opening remarks when he introduced his partner to others, he seems to have asked the same.

Quickly think of ways to deal with it.

He didn't forget to give Gu Yunlan a look of help.

Gu Yunlan thought her eldest brother was greeting her with his eyes, and nodded at him.