91-100

Chapter 91 Immature Small Meeting

Teacher Lu was speechless. At first, he thought he would never have a chance to come back, and wanted Shi Suyin to have a good way out, but he didn't expect to shoot himself in the foot.

Shi Suyin has him in his heart, he understands.

Otherwise, Shi Suyin's temper wouldn't take care of him at all, and he wouldn't be too lazy to say so many words.

Even though he was kind at first, he still hurt Shi Suyin's heart.

He admits wrong.

He said warmly: "Suyin, I was wrong. I sleep on the floor of the living room, you can sleep on the big bed."

"Whatever." Shi Suyin was not too happy, she poured a glass of water for Lu Shiyu and went out on her own. .

Lu Shiyu winked at his father, implying him to follow him quickly.

This life is different from the previous one.

After the death of the father in the previous life, the mother married another person.

The mother is so excellent, and there is never lack of suitors around.

If it wasn't for a better life for him and a tougher political background, he wouldn't remarry.

Now that he has saved his father's life, he naturally hopes that his parents will be reunited.

After his parents were gone, he slipped out of bed and locked the door.

Teacher Lu only thought that his son should have his own private space when he was old, so he went out helplessly.

Lu Shiyu took out the letter and looked at it, the corners of his mouth raised unconsciously.

It turns out that Lingquan water has so many benefits, and it's just that silly girl is so generous, give him a pot every day, and he can't drink it all.

Immediately wrote back a letter to her, telling her that everything was fine here.

When Xu Yunlan received his reply, she naturally asked if she wanted to skip the college entrance examination.

After thinking for a while, Lu Shiyu wrote a few pieces of paper, analyzed the advantages and disadvantages of skipping the college entrance examination, and gave pertinent suggestions.

Then he told Xu Yunlan that he planned to skip the college entrance examination, and planned to get a college diploma in 1965.

Xu Yunlan carefully studied his letter, thought about it for a long time, and decided to follow his Lu Shiyu's suggestion to talk to the three of them first, and respect their ideas.

Before going to the wheat field the next morning, she asked about Xu Yunqiang.

"Brother, you've been working very hard recently, can you learn all the questions in the second grade?"

Xu Yunqiang scratched his head and said, "It's alright, it's all the same." It 's all the same for him, but he can understand it.

Xu Yunlan asked again: "Then have you ever thought about going to the outside world to see the world after you go to university?" After saying this, Xu Yunqiang immediately regained his spirits, "I'm not interested in being admitted to university, I feel the most What I'm interested in is going to see the outside world."

Xu Yunlan laughed, "Then why are you studying so hard?"

Xu Yunqiang said solemnly, "I'll set an example for you."