41-50

Chapter 41 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives Buying Sugar Storm

Zhang Huifang said: "If you want to die, stay away, don't dirty our house. It's not as good as that!"

Hypocrisy! ! !

The more I looked at it, the more I felt that Xu Guosheng was hypocritical.

Murder is a crime, they don't want to go to court.

Xu Guohua also said with a cold face: "Stay away from our house. In the future, our well water will not cause river water. Whether you die or not has nothing to do with us, don't hold us back."

Xu Guosheng's mouth twitched, "If you don't appreciate it, I'll leave.

For another minute, he was afraid that he would die violently.

How come this family is just as open to enlightenment, so it's not good to be blinded?

When he was in a hurry to go out, he tripped over the threshold, Xu Guohua turned his head and pretended not to see it.

Xu Yunqiang said: "It's useless to make a bitter meat plan. You won't be allowed to come to our house in the future. We don't have you as uncle." Almost out of breath.

Whoever made the bitter plan, he was careless, careless to understand!

No one can help him, even if he is joking.

hateful!

Xu Yunlei murmured, "It's our surname, isn't that the surname Xu?" Xu Yunli pouted, "Dad was picked up, and it's not necessarily the surname Xu in the future!!"

 Xu Guosheng was so angry that he quickened his steps and cursed inwardly. Xu Guohua's family are "idiots".

If there is anyone selling regret medicine, he will never come here.

Xu Yunlan fell into thought while looking at Xu Guosheng's limping back.

Today's showdown with Xu Guosheng seems to have been exposed, but in fact it is full of hatred.

Xu Guosheng is not someone who just gets by, he will definitely try to harm their family again, and she has to be on guard at all times.

However, according to what she knew about her new daughter-in-law Wu Qiaoyan, Xu Guosheng didn't have so much time to think about their family when Wu Qiaoyan came in.

Now the new house is about to be built, and Xu Guosheng can only start from the top of the beam if he wants to plan their home.

Xu Yunlan thought about it for a while and decided to keep the same and respond to all changes.

The upper beam of the new house is the most important.

As the saying goes: the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked.

Good times and good times must be chosen.

Zhang Huifang deliberately set it on March 16th.

Time and Xu Yunxiang got married on the same day.

Xu Yunlan knew that her mother also wanted to be angry. Some people knew about the conflict between the two families, and some people didn't.

Take this opportunity to let everyone know that their family has cut off contact with Xu Guosheng's family.

The father did not stop it and acquiesced to the mother's operation.

Xu Yunlan was very pleased.