161-170

Chapter 161 Starting Today She is My Girlfriend

Lao Lao frowned, "What's wrong?"

Gu Yunlan walked over, lifted the plastic film, and said seriously : "First of all, it is better to use black sandy loam to counter humus. It is located in the southwest, and beans are also grown here. It is best to use the soil that has been planted with beans before; Yang, don't put it in the direct sunlight. It's good to cover with plastic film, but you can't pour too much water, just a little wet."

Lu Lao stroked his beard, "Have you ever planted Panax notoginseng?"

Gu Yunlan shook her head, " No. "

Old Man Lu asked again, "Do you understand pharmacology?"

Gu Yunlan shook her head again, "I don't understand."

Old Man Lu wondered, "Then how did you know how to grow Panax notoginseng?"

"I read it in a book." Gu Yunlan did. I have seen it in books, and she likes this kind of down-to-earth stuff, especially books about making money.

Captain Feng was very happy. Originally, he simply thought that this girl was a little lucky star, but Gu Yunqiang, who had been sleeping for so long, was woken up. He had good physical fitness and could stay in the army for transformation.

Unexpectedly, this girl has learned a lot and found a treasure.

He couldn't help but confidently said: "Elder Lu, isn't the girl I introduced to you good?"

Elder Lu squinted, and then said, "It will take at least three years for Sanqi to grow into adulthood. Whether your method is feasible still needs to be verified."

Gu Yunlan Nodding his head, "Indeed. But according to Lu Lao's method, the results can be obtained in less than a month."

"How do you say this?" Lu Lao did not understand.

Gu Yunlan pulled out the Sanqi that Lu Lao had just buried in, and said calmly: "Buried too deep, too much water, it will rot in it within a month."

"My Sanqi..." Lu Lao felt distressed Pick up the Sanqi that was pulled out.

He is good at seeing a doctor, but he is a layman when it comes to medicine.

This time, the experiment was done because the drug was too scarce.

Gu Yunlan continued: "Let's do it, Mr. Lu, you plant it in your way, I plant it in my way, and see which way germinates faster. Use practice to seek truth."

Li Kangmei and Captain Feng looked at each other, and they didn't even know how Grow herbs, understand only part of what they're talking about.

Elder Lu was silent for a while, then asked, "Are you sure you will grow it?"

"You are sure." Gu Yunlan has spiritual spring water, so naturally she is not afraid that Sanqi will not grow.

I was afraid that Sanqi would grow too fast and would scare Lao Lao.

"Heh!" Lu Lao looked at her sharply, "The little girl is not very old, and her tone is not small."

Gu Yunlan said calmly: "Aspiration is not old."

Lu Lao stroked his beard, "Well , the youthful spirit, Ruzi can be taught." Captain Feng and Yourongyan

, after all, were the ones he recommended.

Hearing Lu Lao's praise, he tentatively asked: "Is this passed?"

Lu Lao nodded: "You can stay as an apprentice."

Company Commander Feng rubbed his hands excitedly, and with the mentality of trying it out, he actually succeeded. .

Gu Yunlan was not excited. She

took out a piece of paper from her jacket pocket and spread it out, and said to Company Commander Feng, "Uncle Feng, this is the college letter sent to me by grandfather . I wanted to tell you the good news, but I didn't find the right opportunity along the way. Captain

Feng was stunned, "You got a college letter at such a young age?" "

Yes, Uncle Feng, I have failed your good intentions." Gu Yunlan felt a little guilty.

After all, Company Commander Feng had racked his brains so that she could stay . Company Commander

Feng read the university notice carefully and confirmed, "Southwest Normal University? "

"Yes. Gu Yunlan nodded.

Southwest Normal University was the predecessor of Southwest University decades later, and was later included in the national "211" key construction universities.

Lu Shiyu is so good, she can't hold back.

Although Southwest Normal University is not as good as Capital University , but also second to none.

Her grades can go to Capital University. The reason why she chose to study in such a far place is to stay away from the coming "storm" in the capital.

The capital was at the center of the "storm" and was more aggressive in every way.

The provincial capital is not much better, the bigger the place, the bigger the momentum.

For Gu Jia, she has nothing to worry about. Pen ♂quge Novel Network ♂Www.haoBiqUGE.COm In the

past life, the Gu family can stand upright, and this life should also be safe and sound.

She also discussed with Lu Shiyu about applying for the Southwest Normal University, and Lu Shiyu will also stay here with her.

As for his parents, they have already thought about the way back.

They are all people who have lived a new life and have no ability to change the trajectory of history. They can only follow the trend of history and find the most suitable way of life for them.

If this is unavoidable, they will think of other ways.

Captain Feng's admiration for her was a surprise!

She thought about it and then said, "Uncle Feng, there is still a period of time before school starts. I will stay here to help you grow a batch of medicinal materials. In addition, I will ask my friend to help. He is in the newspaper office and can raise donations from people from all walks of life. I can help you get more supplies and medicines."

Captain Feng was stunned for a moment, "You said you would help us?"

"I will try my best. As for whether I did a good job, don't blame me for Uncle Feng." Gu Yunlan has always repaid her kindness. Respect me one foot, I respect others ten feet.

Moreover, she could not ask for anything to do things for the army and the country in an open and honest way.

Li Kangmei and Lu Lao haven't reacted yet, their mouths wide open and their eyes widened can no longer express their inner shock.

After a while, Li Kangmei swept to Captain Feng, "Old Feng, let me see the notice. It's so big, I don't even know what the notice looks like." Captain Feng handed it over and said nervously, "Be careful, don't give it to me. My daughter is broken."

Li Kangmei: "(・᷄ὢ・᷅) Huh?"

Lu Lao: "(*•.•*)?"

Gu Yunlan: "(๑•̌.•̑๑)ˀ̣ˀ̣"

Gu Yunlan didn't know when she became Captain Feng's daughter, and was full of doubts.

Company Commander Feng declared solemnly: "From today onwards, Gu Yunlan is my goddaughter. Whoever of you dares to bully her will not let me go."