31-40

Chapter 31 No Difficulties Make Difficulties

Xu Guohua smiled embarrassingly: "Sister-in-law, you're welcome, this is for the children."

Several children in He Ping's family watched eagerly. Although jujube and dried sweet potato are not precious snacks, they can't get enough to eat here. It is also extremely rare in an age that is not warm.

He Ping's daughter-in-law thought, and put it on the cabinet.

He Ping asked Xu Guohua to sit down and said politely, "What are you doing with your food when you come here? Your children can't eat or drink. Is this the old sister-in-law embarrassing you again?"

Apart from this, he couldn't think of anything Xu Guohua was looking for. he.

Xu Guohua didn't make any detours, telling the truth.

"Tell me about your plans to build a house. "Xu Yunlanlooked at He Ping with dark eyes, He Ping thought for a moment and said, "It's not impossible if you want to build a house, but there are no good farmhouse in this village." He Ping's daughter-in-law said, "Isn't there an idle farmhouse at the entrance of the village? If the Guohua family doesn't dislike it, it would be a good place." He Ping glanced at his daughter- in-law. Without looking up or down , he retorted: "How can Shishi sleep there." If you don't eat some red dates and dried sweet potatoes, then you don't have to worry about it. Xu Yunlan knew that He Ping thought that her daughter-in-law was talking too much. But He Ping's wife said that she knew that this farmhouse was far away from the village and next to the cowshed. Most people do not want to be there because they are afraid of being implicated by Teacher Lu. But that place is indeed a good place. It is far away from Xu Guosheng and Chen Dani, and has good feng shui. I remember a family living there in my previous life, not only had two college students, but also a high official.

If only my father would agree.

He Ping was so angry that he didn't look at his daughter-in-law, he turned to Xu Guohua and said, "That place is a bit out of the way, and it's all out of the village. I didn't want to tell you here, but let you go there, as if I were bullying honest people. ."

Xu Guohua is full of heart, the bullpen lives with Teacher Lu.

Even with Mr. Lu, the daughter-in-law still compares him with Mr. Lu every day.

Seeing her father in a daze, Xu Yunlan quietly tugged at the front of his shirt.

As if he didn't notice it, Xu Guohua asked, "Are there any other vacant villager's house?"

He Ping shook his head, "You know what our village is like, it's really hard to find."

Xu Yunlan said with a sensible look: "Dad Let's not let Uncle He embarrass yourself, and when the time comes to build a house, Uncle He will not stand by!"

He Ping is so smart, I heard that Xu Yunlan was implying that he would help more!

So he promised: "Guohua, if you really want to build a house there, I'll find someone for you. It's fast and good to keep your house."

Xu Guohua hesitated, and the matter was so confusing. Next to Chen Dani and Xu Guosheng, or Teacher Lu, always choose one.

In this comparison, it would be better to suffer with Teacher Lu.

He didn't want to look up and not look down, so Liu Cui glared at him every time, and Chen Dani scolded himself as a white-eyed wolf.

After coming out of He Ping's house, Xu Yunlan saw that her father was not very happy, and guessed part of the reason, so she pretended to be naive and asked: "Dad, are you not confident?"