121-130

Chapter 121 Kick Out the Genealogy

"You're still young? According to the early years, you could marry a daughter-in-law when you were fifteen, and still take novels." Zhang Huifang slapped him, "You said that you are young, what if you haven't developed well! If you dare to take novels, It will make you a big deal for the rest of your life."

With four children, Zhang Huifang doesn't have so much scruples when she speaks.

She didn't know that Xu Yunfei's third leg was abolished, she just wanted to humiliate him.

Everyone laughed, and everyone who came here understood how cruel Zhang Huifang's words were, but they liked it very much.

Xu Yunlei blinked and asked inexplicably, "Mother, what's the big deal? " Zhang Huifang

: "..."

Xu Yunli didn't understand either.

Just as he was about to ask, he was interrupted by Xu Yunlan.

"Mother should say that he will never grow taller, right?"

Xu Yunqiang felt that something was wrong, and asked in confusion, "Is that what you mean?

" Xiaolan is smart."

Xu Yunlan: "(?_?)"

Xu Yunlei clapped his hands: "This is good. Let's see if he will do bad things in the future, and if he does bad things, he will never grow up."

Xu Yunli followed his words: "Light long. It's not a big deal, it's better to twitch as it gets longer."

Zhang Huifang covered her face and didn't look at them.

Knowing that the children have misunderstood, it is not convenient to correct them.

Others laughed so hard that they even burst into tears.

Xu Yunfei's sensitive nerves were provoked again, and his scarlet eyes were almost bleeding.

The world knows what I only feel that I have been abolished.

The hand holding Xu Guohua's thigh tightened involuntarily.

Xu Guohua was in pain, grabbed his ear and shouted, "Let go! This is your attitude of admitting mistakes? I think you just remember to eat and not to fight. Just like your father, you can do things behind the scenes, and I won't teach you a lesson today. It 's called Xu Guohua."

"Second uncle, I was wrong, I don't dare anymore, if you don't forgive me, I won't let go." Xu Yunfei came back to his senses and started playing rascals, recognizing that Xu Guohua would still be soft-hearted towards him.

"I'm going to fuck your grandma!" Xu Yunqiang kicked up, "Weeping and weeping, you're like a girl, I'm angry when I see you.

"

As soon as he stepped down, Xu Yunfei was kicked, but he still didn't let go.

Xu Yunfei was mainly afraid that Xu Guohua would make room to shoot him with a shovel.

Xu Yunlei seized the opportunity and went up to bite Xu Yunfei's hand until it bleeds.

Xu Yunfei bared his teeth in pain, and when his other hand released Xu Guohua, he was about to hit Xu Yunlei.

Xu Yunqiang paid attention to his movements, and gave him two more feet when his hand didn't touch his brother.

Until Xu Yunfei no longer had the strength to fight, he hugged his head and begged for mercy.