231-240

Chapter 231 Space Re-Upgrade

Gu Yunlan and Gao Hong looked at each other, Gao Hong shrugged.

Said he didn't understand it.

In fact, Gu Yunlan was like Der Spiegel in her heart, and Director Meng definitely had reliable inside information.

Otherwise, I wouldn't say come in person.

Facing the inquiring eyes of the factory manager, she could only pretend not to know.

With a smile, he said, "Maybe Manager Meng thinks that only the few of us are not enough to learn, so let's learn it yourself!" The factory manager laughed, "Then I will treat Manager Meng well."

"We also follow suit . Light up." Gu Yunlan said playfully.

Factory Manager: "Small idea."

After talking to the factory manager, Gu Yunlan went to the workshop to teach the workers.

At night, there is no time to rest.

I haven't contacted Lu Shiyu for two days and one night. Lu Shiyu thought something happened to her and wrote a dozen pages of paper.

After reading the letter, she replied to him immediately.

He skipped the workshop director and Lin Ling, and only said that he would visit his younger brother, and then he helped the factory repair the prosthesis.

Lu Shiyu was smart and knew that she didn't say something, but he didn't ask any further.

They are all adults, or adults who have lived two lives. They know what to say and what not to say.

As long as people are safe.

No matter how much you love each other, give each other room to breathe.

He persuaded himself, writing: I want to see you, miss you.

Gu Yunlan looked at Rou Rou, and Rou Rou hid on the roof of the wooden house vigilantly.

She didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and replied: The meat didn't cooperate, it ran to the roof.

Lu Shiyu: (ㅍ_ㅍ) Do you miss me?

Gu Yunlan: I haven't had time to think about ୧(﹒︠ᴗ﹒︡)୨. 

Lu Shiyu: think now, think immediately ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ

Gu Yunlan: Then tell me your secret.

Lu Shiyu: I have no secrets in front of you.

Gu Yunlan: No, you didn't tell me a secret.

Lu Shiyu: Which one? ('・ω・')?

Gu Yunlan: When was the first time you fell in love with me?

Lu Shiyu knew that Gu Yunlan also wanted him, and was deliberately teasing him.

There was no immediate reply.

The first time he was attracted to her was in a previous life.

It's just that he can't talk about which time in his previous life.

Inexplicably like her, inexplicably fond of her.

The crowd always sees her for the first time, no matter whether she is beautiful or ugly, they all think she is the most special one.

Gu Yunlan: Lu Shiyu, you can't remember me sleeping anymore!

Lu Shiyu: (՞•Ꙫ•՞) You asked a secret that I don't even know myself. Have you heard something?