211-220

Chapter 211 Is the steamed bun fat?

Oops, found out!

Rou Rou knew that he was exposed, so he hurriedly hid behind the seat.

The back of the seat is fairly safe, no matter how bumpy it is, it won't be thrown out again.

Don't dare to cry out now, otherwise its small dried fish will be gone.

It's not that it's afraid, the master can really do it.

Fortunately, they just touched it, they wouldn't think they were in the car.

Lu Shiyu hurriedly glanced at Gu Yunqiang, and reassured: "There's nothing, don't scare yourself."

As the car avoided the shaking of the wild yak, the cargo kept changing directions while galloping.

Gu Yunqiang tugged at the strap that Lu Shiyu had fastened to his chest with both hands, sweating in cold sweat: "Well, I'm not afraid."

Fortunately, the strap was there to save his life, otherwise he might be thrown out at any time.

It's just that there seemed to be a tail like something slapped in the neck just now. What kind of tail is it?

He kept thinking wildly in his mind, and in a flash, he thought of "Hu Sangu" again.

I remember my mother said, "Hu Sangu" is the fox fairy.

Could it be that the tail is the prototype of "Hu Sangu"?

Was that furry fox just now?

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he was right.

All these years, I have avoided mentioning "Hu Sangu", but I didn't expect "Hu Sangu" to be so benevolent and righteous.

But with "Hu Sangu" around, he seems to have the backbone again.

While listening to his bizarre thoughts, Lu Shiyu watched the wild yaks relentlessly from the rearview mirror.

The wild yak was not tired at all, and had already put a big hole in the rear compartment.

Lu Shiyu stepped on the accelerator and galloped across the vast grassland.

Remembering that there is a swamp nearby, I decided to take a gamble.

Although the wild yak is strong, it has one tendon.

Gu Yunqiang had a deep memory of the swamp where his comrade-in-arms buried his bones, and shouted, "Lu Shiyu, you are crazy, this is courting death."

"Shut up." Lu Shiyu roared with all his attention.

As you approach the swamp, slam the steering wheel.

The wild yak was attacking with all his strength, but he did not expect that the big box would suddenly turn sharply.

A fierce man plunged into the swamp, and the more he struggled, the deeper he sank, until he disappeared.

Lu Shiyu and his party turned the corner and stopped the car to rest.

Forty people from the highway survey team and the search and rescue team got out of the trunk, their feet were weak, and they were vomiting faintly. Gu Yunqiang also hurriedly got out of the car, he also vomited.

The seeds in the head "buzz", as if there are countless little bees in a meeting.

All the images recorded by Rou Rou were passed on to Gu Yunlan. Gu Yunlan paid attention to the whole process and kept her heart on it.