251-260

Chapter 251 It's none of your business if I make the marriage report

Qin Xiangqian pouted, "Don't say pull it down, who would listen."

Gu Yunqiang knew that Qin Xiangqian would not be angry because of this trivial matter, so he didn't explain anything.

However, Qin Xiangqian didn't talk to him again, and the two of them had their own thoughts.

As for Feng Yinong, who drove them away, he drank two more glasses and went out the door in a hurry.

Gu Yunqiang happened to be seen by Gu Yunqiang, who was worried that he was drinking alone. Gu Yunqiang was afraid that Feng Yinong would reprimand him, so he followed him slightly.

This time, I found that Feng Yinong went to Li Kangmei.

Driven by curiosity, I wanted to see if the two of them wanted to discuss in private to introduce themselves to someone, so I was busy standing by the door and eavesdropping.

But I am afraid that others will find me and feel bad.

Like being punished to stand, he stood straight in front of Li Kangmei's door.

As soon as he stood firm, he saw the door curtain open.

He wanted to run away with a guilty conscience, but Gao Hong came out,

"Shh!"

He made a silent gesture, for fear that Gao Hong would expose him.

Gao Hong also had the intention of eavesdropping, and then kept the same "punished stand" attitude as him and stood at the door to eavesdrop.

The sound insulation of the room was not very good, and they both pricked up their ears and could barely hear.

In the room, Feng Yinong said, "Tear up your application report."

"Don't tear it up." Li Kangmei was stubborn and stubborn.

Anyway, if Feng Yinong didn't marry her, she would definitely not compromise.

Feng Yinong took a deep breath: "Tear it up and replace it with a marriage report."

After he finished speaking, he handed her the marriage report he had just written.

Li Kangmei was stunned for a moment, and her eyes flashed with joy when she saw the marriage report in her hand.

I never thought he would be so direct.

However, she likes it.

Just as he was about to speak, Gu Yunqiang rushed in.

He didn't know much, and thought that Feng Yinong had even prepared the marriage report for him without his consent, and rushed in excitedly.

Gao Hong didn't stop him.

"Captain, how can you make a marriage report?"

Feng Yinong frowned, "It's none of your business if I make a marriage report!"

Gu Yunqiang: "Of course what you wrote to me is none of my business."

Feng Yinong and Li Kangmei looked at each other, haha laugh it out.

It made Gu Yunqiang burst into laughter.

Gao Hong also laughed along, this naive.

It seems really misunderstood.

Gu Yunqiang was laughed inexplicably, "What are you laughing at, this marriage report must not be handed over until I agree to it."

Feng Yinong lightly kicked his buttocks, "You can stay where it is cool. My own marriage report, I want to marry Li Kangmei.