Chapter 9

Y/n's POV:

Nat wants to adopt me?! Okay don't freak out you weren't supposed to hear that, you're supposed to be asleep. But I'm going to be adopted! Well maybe, it depends if she goes through with it.

After about 12 minutes and 37 seconds I fall asleep.

I wake up and see that Maria and Natasha are still here, sound asleep. I sit up and Natasha starts to move, I quickly freeze and she stops. Not knowing what to do I just sit there.

About 5ish minutes later Maria wakes up. "Hey, have you been up long?" She asks. "No, just a few minutes, have you got work today?"

"Not today, Nat made me take a break, she said I've been working to much" We both laugh a little.

Nat suddenly jolts up, "Are you okay?" Maria asks holding natashas arm. "Yeah sorry I just got a fright, how long were you guys up for?"

Maria was about to answer but was interrupted by a knock at the door. Miss Wood enters, "ah good you're all up, breakfast is down stairs, up up" she says coming into the room, she goes over to the curtains and opens them.

We all get up and walk downstairs, the what once was a room of talking children suddenly stopped when they saw both Nat and Maria. We all sit down and start eating, miss Wood comes down with a crying Lauren attached to her side.

I quickly stand up and take Lauren from her, "Hey laur what's wrong?" I ask. She looks up and points at her stomach, "Oh do you have a sore tummy?" She nods slowly.

I take her into the kitchen and place her onto the worktop. I then go into the medicine cupboard and take out the bottle of pink medicine. After I went to the drawers and brought out a teaspoon, then poured a generous amount onto it.

I wave the spoon infront of Lauren's face to get her to open her gob but she refused. I got fed up and held her nose waiting for her to open her mouth for air. She eventually opened up and I shoved the spoon carefully into her mouth.

"Okay, now that's sorted let's get you something to eat" I pick her up and we go back to where everyone is eating. I pour her a bowl of cereal with a large amount of milk, she likes lots of milk because it means she can drink it after she's eaten.

After a while of her staring at it she eventually starts to slowly eat it. Everyone finishes and starts tidying up, I stay seating with Lauren along with Maria and natasha, once Lauren finishes I take everyone's dirty dishes, I walk to the kitchen and place then into the sink, then make my way back to them.

"Are you feeling better?" I ask Lauren. She nods slowly and a smile appears on her face. "Good, now upstairs and brush your teeth". She frantically runs upstairs.

"Y/n we were wondering if you wanted to do something today? Both me and Maria don't have work today, so we are free to do something"

"I would like that, I would have to check with miss Wood but if she says yes then we are all good"

I quickly run upstairs and see her standing outside the bathroom watching the kids brush their teeth. I tap on her shoulder and she swings her head round. "Hi, Maria and Natasha want to take me out, is that okay?".

"As long as I change your bandage, then your free to go"

"Thank you" I say hugging her.

A/n

Hello sorry short one lmao. Its a long needed update.