𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮...

You eventually went back to the guildhall, relieved that you were in your own world again.

What left you uneasy, however, was the look you had seen in Sting Lux's eyes.

He sat on a sun bed near to the pool, making chat with Dobengal and Rufus.

Rogue was laid out on a sun bed, in and out of consciousness - every time he awoke, he seemed to remember the fact that in Edolas, he and you were engaged and with child and it was enough to knock him out again. Minerva was sat on the sun bed beside him in a dark blue bikini - she had dark, oversized sunglasses on and was presumably napping.

Orga and Sting were wrestling each other in the pool, thought it was more Sting getting manhandled and thrown about.

You found yourself sat with your counterpart beside the pool, swishing your legs in the water in your swimsuit. She had borrowed one of yours, nothing too complicated - it was black and gold, with simple blue accents. It suited her - just as well, though, because it suited you too.

"Don't you ever get jealous?" your Edolas counterpart spoke up suddenly. You stopped kicking your legs in the pool and turned to her.
"Of?" you asked.

"Your Rogue, spending time with other girls," she said.
"Uh, no. Why?" you shifted.

"I do," she didn't falter in her speech, "if another girl tried to come onto my Ryos... I would kill her."
"That's a bit extreme, don't you think?" you asked.

"Not at all," she shook her head, "I'm entirely devoted to him. But then again, I don't have anyone else. Even since I was a kid, it's just been I, me and myself. Ryos was the first and is the only person I ever got close to and I want it to stay that way."

"I see," you nodded, not really seeing it.

"I don't have magic, or friends or a family to worry about. I only have him, he's my only family. So if someone tried to take that from me... I wouldn't hesitate to kill them," she said, "and I think that, deep down, you're like that too. Deep inside our souls, humans are primal. We take, take, take. If we see something we desire, we take it, and I desire my Ryos."

"Oh," you shuffled away slightly.

"Why? Don't tell me if your Yukino or something came onto him, you wouldn't start on her?" Edolas you asked, "because I would. Even if we're on good terms."

"Not really... I'd just ask her to back off," you shook your head.

"Aren't you tired of being nice, [Y/N]?" she leant in, "don't you just want to go apeshit?"

The words resonated with you, for some reason.

"Well, I wouldn't say I'm nice," you said.

"You're saying that if you were walking along with him and some random skank came up to him and started flirt, you wouldn't crush her throat or something?" Edolas you questioned, though it seemed genuine this time, "because I would, if it was Ryos. And I know if a guy came onto me, he'd do the same. I thought that you Dragon Slayers would be more territorial, actually."

"I wouldn't do that if it was just another girl... I mean, if he was in danger, sure, but..." you trailed off, "and if I was in danger, then he'd jump in, but not over something as dumb as that."

"Your Rogue's pretty lame, then," she said.
"What? No, he's not!" you exclaimed indignantly, "he's better than yours."

Edolas you made a face.
"Mine's taller, and buffer. So, obviously not," she said, "I'll fight you on it - no magic, just two women throwing hands maturely."

"Yeah, alright," you stood, "prepare to have your ass handed to ya!"
"We'll see about that!" all of a sudden she lunged forwards and grabbed your face, shoving you down into the water. You struggled and wrestled her away, sending her bowling with a large splash.