pt. 3

"jisung! wasn't i speaking in english? you didn't understand anything, right?" felix hurriedly asked while putting up his bubbly facade, scrambling out of the bathroom after wiping his tears.

jisung found it quite impressive, actually rather worrying, that felix could just walk out with a smile despite just breaking down a few seconds ago.

"lix, we've been living together for eight years, i pick things up. you underestimate my english listening skills" jisung exclaimed, still bragging about his fluency despite the current situation.

"so... i guess the cat's out of the bag?" the blonde awkwardly chuckled, not quite sure what to do.

"felix you're not that mysterious, i've known you since you were a baby, you're basically an open book. i knew the instant you developed feelings for me. " jisung shrugged, smirking as he watched the younger turn a bright shade of red. he's cute when he gets flustered.

"what, huh, wait so you just pretended to be oblivious all these years? why'd you intentionally screw around with all those guys right in front of me then?" felix yelled, overwhelmed by the unexpected response.

"it's fun to toy with you, sunshine."

                                 - ੈ✩‧₊˚-

A.N. : this part is kinda short bc i thought the last line was a good way to end it. do yall think it held impact yknow what nvm that was probably pointless. scroll down to the next part ig