pt. 9

the door creaked open ever so slightly, jisung took a sigh of relief. the lights were off and everything was locked, felix was probably asleep. throwing his keys onto the table and taking off his jacket, he began to draft out excuses for coming home at such an ungodly hour.

completely tired out, he decided to give his brain a rest and head to bed. besides, felix wouldn't wake up any time soon.

he entered the room, feeling a cold blast of air. what the fuck, it's chilly out. shouldn't the heater be on?
brushing it off as felix forgetting to close the window, he slammed it shut.

muffled yelling was soon heard, followed by frustrated banging noises on the window. "han jisung you little fuck, let me in!" a bratty whine pierced through the thick glass. minho?

jisung rushed to the window, drawing the curtains back. "ugh, finally! you asshole. ditching me to go stalk that emo boy, this was supposed to be our night!" the older spat, lightly kicking jisung's back before throwing himself into the room. "what are you doing here on my fucking roof, bitch!" han said in a hurried whisper, eyes wide.

"taking a smoke, can't have that goody two shoes roomate of yours lecture me about lung cancer so i hid up there. quite therapeutic actually, you should've seen the sunset, honey" minho shrugged, rather amused by jisung's frantic state.

"no. no, no, no. get out of my apartment right now, i'm pretty sure felix is already mad at me. if he finds you here he'll loose it" he begged, trying to push minho back out the window.

"han jisung. i am your boyfriend. if little miss sunshine has a problem with that he's gonna have to find a place of his own, isn't he a little too old to live off you anyways?" minho snorted, waving his hand in jisung's face and plopping onto the bed.

the younger's pent up stress and frustration took over him, he wasn't in the right mind to say this now but...

"okay. that's it. hyung, i'm breaking up with you."

minho's eyes narrowed, "i beg your pardon?"

the younger gulped, he wasn't used to minho's intimidating side, admittedly sometimes he forgot who was older.

"i said i'm done. i've been dating lix for a while and well, to be quite frank your cutesy little act has been getting on my nerves." he said, reminding himself that minho couldn't do anything to him. it's my house, i have my phone on me. he's not stupid enough to get physical right now.

watching as the maniacal smile spread, jisung began to regret. he was always afraid of breaking up with minho for this exact reason. the boy had a frightful obsession with jisung, overly attached and slightly psychotic.

"ha... that's funny. you think i'm some fluffy himbo? huh, hannie? you think i'm so adorable and stupid? you're not throwing away a life with me for some undeserving nerd. i don't care if you cheated, we'll pretend this never happened. you are not leaving me."

minho drew closer, grabbing jisung's wrist.
"i don't know what you see in that useless piece of trash, you're disappointing."

in a desperate attempt to wriggle out of minho's grip, he knocked against the bedside table and sent a water glass crashing onto the floor.

"ji? what's going on?"