Chapter 3

Day of the Concert

Today is the day! Today I will meet One Direction and 5SOS! The hospital gave us clearing yesterday, but we would have to be in our own little spot so we won't get sick from others. We all get dressed to head out to the concert since we have to be there early for the backstage passes. Nurse Jones will be accompanying us just in case something goes wrong. My parents will be waiting at the house until it is over. They want to take us to dinner after the concert. We're being taken in a hospital van. All three of us are taking and shout every now and then. We're super excited and I can tell we're bothering Nurse Jones.

"Awe Nurse Jones, don't be such a buzz kill." I say laughing a bit.

"If you all would stop yelling in this van, maybe I wouldn't be." She replies smirking.

"We're just excited. This is a once in a life time thing!" Darcy says grinning.

"I know, I know." Nurse Jones replies.

"Plus there's going to be way more of us and they're crazier then we are." Jane points out.

"Great." Nurse Jones rolls her eyes and turns around.

We get to the arena and I start feeling anxious. I'm going to meet both bands that I love with my best friends! We park and there's already representatives waiting for us. They help us out of the van and we begin walking towards the stadium. The butterflies in my stomach are going insane right now! All three of us girl are quiet, probably from the nerves we're all getting. The representatives give us the backstage passes to wear and Nurse Jones gives us our medical cards just in case of an emergency. Jane and Darcy are ahead of me as I walk slowly. My chest begins to hurt, but not because I'm nervous of meeting them but because something might be wrong. I crouch over and Nurse Jones notices. I tell her to have them escort the girls to meet the bands and she does. One security guard stays with us though. Both him and Nurse Jones help me sit against a wall.

"Violet what's wrong?" Nurse Jones asks.

"My chest is hurting, like it was three days ago." I reply short of breath.

"Control your breathing while I get out your medication, put this on for now."

She hands me my oxygen mask. With the help of the security guard I get it on. Nurse Jones gets out the medicine that has to be injected into my side. She raises up my shirt and the security guard helps me lean over. She injects me with it and within a minute I begin to breathe better.

"You okay now?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm doing good. Thank you." I say to both of them.

"Not a problem Miss." The security guard says and Nurse Jones just smiles at me. The security guard helps me up when I can fully breathe. He steadies me while I try to walk by myself. When I have those attacks it takes a lot from me. As we get to the where I the bands and my friends are I am able to walk alone again. I pull on Nurse Jones arm so she can look at me then I whisper to her.

"Please don't tell them about my condition. I don't want them to pity me or give me extra treatment. Darcy can get all of it, she deserves it."

She just nods and we walk through the doors. I can hear my friends talk with all of them. They sound excited and when I walk trough the door they rush to me asking where we were. I whisper to each of them that I had an attack and that I didn't want them to tell the boys about it and my condition. They nodded and walked with me back over to them.

"Guys this is our friend Violet. Her family are the ones that made this possible for all of us." Jane says proudly. She motions to me to come forward since I was hiding in the back of them.