Chapter 12

~~Two Days Later~~

Today is the day I get to go home. My parents picked Darcy and me up from the hospital. Our nurses and doctors gave us a going away celebration the day before and it was super cool. Nurse Jones and Dr. Anderson were the only two too say goodbye to us today as we left. The others were busy. They each gave us presents that we weren't allowed to open until we got home. So of course the long ride home is torturing us, but we promised so we haven't even tried to sneak a peek. I'm honestly going to miss the hospital, but only for the people that were there and the room Darcy and I shared.

"Violet, we're almost home." My mother says excited as she claps her hands together a couple of times.

Darcy and I look at each other and chuckle. Darcy doesn't know that she will be living with us. We're taking her in, after what her parents did to her. We have the money now so it is not a problem. I told my parents about her situation and they immediately started working on a room for her. I'm excited to see my new house. I haven't been there yet.

"Oh, Violet. Harry wanted me to tell you that him and the boys couldn't make it to the house today because they had to meet with that guy... um, Simon Cowell." My father says and I somewhat sigh in disappointment. I wish they could be with me and Darcy on our first day out of the hospital. Oh, well. They have actual careers to attend too, unlike me. I still have to finish what is left of my senior year, so does Darcy. There's like two months of school left and I don't understand why I have to go back. I wish I could just be home schooled still. We pull up into a driveway of a gorgeous house. It's two stories of beauty. Darcy and I get out and look at this amazing house. It's so big compared to the small two bedroom apartment we used to have. I can't wait to see what's inside, like the kitchen and my room! Our front yard is impeccable with different kinds of pretty flowers and a big shady tree. We walk up the doorsteps and my father gets out his keys to unlock the door. As my father opens the door he moves to the side to let us in. Just as I take three steps into the house, with Darcy behind me, we're greeted by many people jumping out at us and screaming, "Welcome home!" I jump back at the sudden outburst of people making themselves known, then I notice my Nana. My grandmother, the wonderful person I've called Nana ever since I could remember. She used to take care of me when my parents worked multiple jobs at a time. She is the greatest women, besides my mother, to ever live. I rush to her and she opens her arms wide before I get to we. She wraps her arms around me tightly as I do the same to her.

"I've missed you so much Nana! How have you been?" I ask in a rushed and excited tone.
"I've missed you too my sweet darling, I've been good dear and you? How are you feeling are you glad to be home?"
"I'm feeling great, I'm glad to be home. I've never been to this house before so it's all new to me." I reply hugging her once more.
"I'm glad sweetie, now darling I believe someone is waiting to greet you." My Nana says nodding her head straight in front of her. I turn around and see Harry looking me smiling. He has a bouquet of beautiful red roses. I look back at my grandmother and she nods her head softly motioning for me to go over to him. I hug her once more and say goodbye as I walk towards Harry. I get stopped by other family members such as, uncles, aunts, cousins, and some family friends. I finally make it to Harry after about ten people later. I stand in front of him and smile, him doing the same showing his cute dimples in the process.

"Those are lovely flowers Harry." I say softly staring into his dreamy forest green eyes.
"They're for you my dear." He says bowing his head slightly handing me the flowers.
"Why thank you kind sir, I shall put them in a vase... If I could only find the kitchen." I laugh slightly, him joining in.
"Shall we find it together?" He asks lending out his arm for me to loop mine around.
"We shall, but first may I have a proper hug?" I ask shyly.
"Of course."