Chapter 14 Part-2

So far we've gone through Adventureland, New Orleans Square, Critter Country, Frontierland, and now were in Fantasyland. We skipped Mickey's Toontown because its really just for like 8 year olds and younger. We also ran into the rest of our group but continued our separate ways. Apparently my parents had gone off somewhere and no one knows where they went. I text them to see if they were okay and they replied a minute later.

Mom:
We're fine sweetie, don't worry about us :-)

Since we're in Fantasyland and the Peter Pan ride is in this part of the park, I begged Harry to let us go on the ride. I know it's childish but I absolutely love Peter Pan he's my favorite Disney character.
Harry shook his head of curls and laughed at my childish begging, but agreed. We separated from Niall, Liam and Darcy since they didn't want to go on the ride with us, well me, since I had to beg Harry to join me. We were seated quickly partly because of our fast passes and partly because of Harry being well known. I don't want to say famous because I know how he really despises that word. The ride began and Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him. I looked at him smiling at me with his dimes showing. I poked one of them and he chuckled, planting a kiss on my nose and motioning me to enjoy the ride.
When we got off the ride, we exited through the Peter Pan gift shop. I got a Peter Pan hat with Mickey Mouse ears on them and put it on Harry's head. He looked adorable so I just had to take a picture of him in it. He stood straight and placed his hands on his hips doing a Peter Pan pose. Since I couldn't stop saying how cute
he was wearing the hat, he bought it and wore it out of the store. He also bought me a stuffed Peter Pan doll. He took my hand in his and we began walking around the park. We had one security guard with us just in case, the other two went with Liam, Niall and Darcy.
The Dumbo ride was near where we were and I looked at Harry with pleading eyes. He rolled his and walked us towards the ride. We were on the ride within a minute of getting to it. Both Harry and I enjoyed the mini-ride, laughing web we would go up and down while "flying". I was having a lot of fun so far with him, not even thinking about this being the last day I get to see him until I'm graduated from high school.
After some more rides in Fantasyland, like King Author's Carrousel and the Mad Tea Part teacup, we walked into Tomorrowland. We went on the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and Star Tours. Captain EO was showing and both me and Harry wanted to see that so we caught up to Liam, Niall, Darcy to see it. I absolutely love Michael Jackson. I've even seen the whole thing of Captain EO on YouTube but nothing is gonna beat it seeing it at Disneyland where it originally aired.
They offered us popcorn and drinks as we walked into the mini theater. Harry with his giant hands held both mine and his drink in one hand and my hand in the other. I used my other hand to carry both of our small popcorn bags. Since we were in line ten minutes before the shooting started we were really the only ones there besides four other people. Harry and I got good seats in the middle of the theater and our friends sat on Harry's side.
The short film started after about fifteen minutes after we got inside and a descent amount of people took their seats in the theater. I looked at Harry excitedly and he returned the expression. He squeezed my hand then let go to get a hand full of popcorn and a sip of his drink.
Captain EO ended and it was the best thing ever to see it in person at an actually theater at Disneyland. I was ecstatic when we walked out of the theater. They were selling some merchandise of the film and I went to try on a shirt along with the rest of the group I was with. I'm such a major Michael Jackson fan, it's ridiculous. They had copies of MJ's jacket I the film and I bought one, I also bought the film on DVD. Since Harry caught me sneakily buying those things he wouldn't let me buy the two Captain EO shirts I wanted, instead he bought them for me. I tried to persuade him to let me buy them because he's already bought me some things, but he insisted that he had too. I felt bad because I have my own money that my parents gave me to spend here.
My parents had texted me to meet them at the French Market Restaurant, which was in New Orleans Square, and to bring everyone with me. Liam called the others to meet us there as well.