Chapter 6

We're all seated at a table that was reserved and away from people since the guys are with us. I asked the security guards if they wanted to join us, but they declined. I told them if they wanted something to just ask and they thanked me. I'm siting next to Harry and Darcy. My parents are across from me and Jane is sitting next to my mother, while Nurse Jones sits next to Darcy. We order our food and I excuse myself to the bathroom followed by Nurse Jones so I can have my medicine injection. I stand by the sinks as Nurse Jones washes her hands to inject me.

"Vi, you know you're going to have to them sooner or later before someone slips a word of it." She says wiping her hands with a paper towel.

"I know, but it's not like I'm ever going to see them again after this." I reply shrugging.

"Do your parents even know that you're hiding you're condition?"

"No."

"Violet what if they say something."

"Then I'll improvise."

"Dear, you just need to tell them."

"I will after all of this."

"Okay, lift up your shirt for me please."

I raise the right side of my shirt where many of the needle marks have been. I feel the sharpness of the needle pierce my skin and hold my breathe. I can feel the thick liquid go into my body. She buts a bandage on it and I let my shirt fall back down. Nurse Jones puts away the things and we head back to the table. We get back to the table I can tell that something is wrong. I wonder what happened while we were gone? I sit in my seat and look at my parents they have a guilty look on their faces. No, they didn't. They didn't tell them about me or what I have. I look at all their faces and they seem gloomy including Harry's who's not even looking at me. I look at Darcy and Jane and mouth, "Do they know?" They both nod their heads and I slouch in my chair.

"What's wrong with everyone?" I ask starting to get annoyed. They pity me now and I don't need their pity I get it from everyone else and I don't need it from them. Darcy has it worse then me and I'm sure they should pity her more than me.

"Why didn't you tell them dear?" My mother asks.

"Because I didn't need anyone else to pity me for it. I get enough of it from everyone else, I didn't need it from people I just met today. I was ever going to see them again so they didn't need to know." I say getting frustrated.

"Violet." I hear Harry's voice crack. The tone of his voice is saddening.

"Darcy has it worse than I do. You shouldn't pity me." I say and look at Darcy who's looking down.

"Darcy explained to us that she is getting better quickly so we congratulated her on that, we did feel terrible for what she is going through but you kept it from us." Liam says lightly.

"I don't need any pity please can we just go on how it was earlier?" I ask. Then miraculously our food appears. Everyone begins eating without saying a word.