Prologue

Luca's P.O.V.

"Leo I don't think you realize how much you owe me. You said to give you another month and I did. Now where the hell is my money?" I yelled at him, He always has the same excuse, he doesn't have the money because he has to buy his children the necessities they need, which I know is a lie because Sara buys everything for herself and her brother.

"Luca I am trying man, I have kids and it's not easy," Leo says to me.

"You see, it's quite funny because I have someone watching you and I know for a fact your daughter buys everything for herself and Skylar. So let's try this again, where's my money?"

"I don't have it. How about we made a deal?"

"You know what I want."

He better not say what I think he is.

"You can have her. I have no need for her besides taking care of Skylar."

"You see I was hoping you weren't going to say that. How dare you try to pawn your daughter off to pay for your mistakes."

I think for a moment.

"One thing I want in writing though is that if something ever happens to you and your disgrace for a wife is that I get guardianship of your kids so they don't go into the system. It won't wipe your debt but it will clear a little up," I say to Leo hoping he will agree.

"Fine, a little is better than nothing."

Third-person P.O.V.

The rest of the day They meet with a lawyer and work everything out, make it legal and everything.

Meanwhile, Sara is at home working on homework, trying to calm Skylar down by bouncing him and walking. Sara got homeschooled so she can take care of Skylar easier. She finally calms him down and he goes to sleep, so she can down her online work. She finishes her school work Skylar wakes up and they spend the rest of the day in their room.

--------------

Hi everyone this is my first book so if there is any correction that needs to be made or if you have input for the next chapter go ahead and say it.

Constructive Criticism is okay but rude and negative comments are not so don't please. Once again this is my FIRST book so I am trying.

I don't really have a schedule to add to the book so I might add 3 chapters in one day or none. I am still in school so sorry ahead of time

I hope you enjoy the book. 

-Lena