Chapter 5: Sweet

Sara P.O.V.

While Luca was driving I felt his eyes on the side of my face every couple of minutes. We were driving through a big open gate and I looked at the house in awe. It is so gorgeous and huge. I thought he was kidding when he said his house was big enough to where we wouldn't have to see each other but clearly he wasn't.

We pulled up the long driveway that seems unnecessarily long. Like seriously it was like a mile long. When I got out I grabbed Skylar and Luca grabbed the bags. Then out of nowhere someone came and grabbed the bags from him.

He unlocked the door and we walked in. The interior is even prettier than the outside.

"Do you like it?" He asks me looking a little nervous.

"Of course! Who wouldn't? This house is gorgeous," I say in awe.

He smiles and gives me a mini house tour. Showed me where the essentials are like the kitchen, dining room, bathroom downstairs, and the door to the backyard.

"Ready to go upstairs?" I nod with a little struggle we start to walk up the stairs. He looks at me and notices I'm struggling a little so he grabs the car seat out of my hand. I thank him and we continue walking upstairs.

"This one is Skylar's. The room on the left at the end of the hall is mine. It is the only one with double doors. Yours is in the middle of ours. Would you like to go in and see it?"

I nodded my head yes and he opens the door. I stare in awe at the room. It is perfect. There really isn't any pink stuff in here, it's mostly dark colors, but it has a touch of light that makes it gorgeous. There are four doors in the room so I go and investigate. The first one I get to is a huge walk-in closet. The next one is a bathroom the size of my old room. The next one I reach is a door to a little boy's room.

"That is Skylar's room. I thought you might feel better with a door leading to his room," He says seeing my confused face.

"I'm guessing if I open that door it is going to lead me to your room?" I say with an eyebrow raised.

He nods his head and goes to open it.

"You are right. I had a door connected just in case you need me at night," I smiled at him as he said that.

I run to him and jump on him. I wrap my arms and legs around him.

"Thank you so much, Luca. I love it all," I say to him.

After a moment he hugs me back and I feel happy. For some reason, I decided I wanted to know what he smelled like so I sniffed him. He smells delicious, like a man so I did what any girl would, I pushed my face into his neck more.

"If you want to decorate it differently we can go get the stuff," he says to me.

"Luca I love it, don't worry. It's perfect," I pull away from him and he looks kinda sad that I did for a second, then he changed his expression.

"I am going to make dinner. What would you like?" he asks me.

"I don't know, how about you surprise me," he nods his head and walks out.

For the next hour, I separate Skylar's clothes from mine and go put them in his closet. I didn't even realize I got so many clothes for both of us.

Wait a minute, that's because half of the stuff here I put back. That sneaky man.

Luca still bought the clothes I put back. Even though I didn't want him to spend a lot of money on me and Skylar, he still did. Ugh, I don't know if I think he's sweet or a little frustrating. I still put all the clothes up. I have to remember to thank him.

I finally get all of the stuff put away including setting up Sky's bassinet to sleep in my room for now. I may be nice to him but I don't trust him one hundred percent.

As I am finishing putting all our clothes away I hear crying and I know Skylar's finally getting tired of being in his car seat.

Luca comes upstairs and tells me dinner is done. I grab Sky's baby carrier and put it on with a little help from Luca. After we finally get it on I grab Skylar and put him in it. We walk downstairs, me going slow so I don't accidentally fall. We reach the kitchen, sit down and eat. After dinner, I make Skylar's bottle since I put his bottle stuff down here. Afterward, I bid Luca good night and go upstairs to my room. Skylar took a nap earlier but I think he is tired so I lay him down in my arms.

He falls asleep after about five minutes. I get ready for bed and finally lay down. For the first time in forever, I'm not scared something is going to hurt Sky or me.

With that lat thought I fall asleep into a dreamless sleep.

(A/N: This chapter is shorter because honestly I didn't know what to write, but I hope you still like it.)