Chapter thirteen: Not again part one

It is now Thursday and I am getting Skylar's bag ready to go, while Luca puts his stroller in the car. Since it is 11 o'clock in the morning Luca will just come to pick me up at 1.

"Are you ready baby?" Luca says coming in with a dressed Skylar.

I nod.

"Are you okay amore?" he says.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I say in a low voice.

"Babe if there is something wrong you can tell me," he says grabbing my hands and turning me around.

" I just don't want to see her again," I say, sighing.

" You won't. And if you do, the cafe isn't very far from the house and where I work," he says.

I nod and finish with Skylar's bag. We all get into the car and drive to the cafe.

We pull up to it shortly later and Luca gets out to open my door like always. I thank him and go to Skylar's side while Luca gets the stroller out.

After Luca brings me it, I hook Skylar's car seat into the stroller and Look at Luca.

He pulls me into a hug.

"Remember baby, if she shows up call me immediately," he says.

"I will Luc, everything will be okay."

He nods and lets go. He touches his cheeks and I giggle. I kiss his cheek and he kisses mine. He looks behind us and smirks. He waves so I'm guessing the girls are sitting there, staring.

I turn around and I was right they are staring with their mouths open like weirdos.

"Great, here comes the questions," I say under my breath, hoping Luca doesn't hear. But, of course, Luc being Luc hears.

"Questions about what baby?" He says, smirking.

" Nothing. You need to go to work. I will see you in a couple of hours when you come to pick us up," I say quickly.

He nods and gives Skylar's and my forehead a kiss. I walk into the cafe and look outside to see him still looking at me. I wave and he smirks and waves back. He gets in his car when I get to the girls. He finally drives off.

They give me a hug and then bombard me with questions about him, I answered a few of them but then we talked about other things.

I put Skylar asleep about 20 minutes before Luca is supposed to come and get us. Knowing him he will be here at least five minutes before 1.

It is now 12:50, and Luca texts me he is on his way.

"Hey, you guys Luca is on his way. He will be here in a couple of minutes. I am going to the bathroom, would you mind watching Skylar really quick?"

"Of course not," Jen says, moving the stroller closer to her. I walk to the restroom and do my business. I walk back to my seat while looking t my phone and see it is 1 o'clock, which means Luca will be here in a couple of minutes.

"Is your mom coming to get you guys?" I ask the girls.

"Yeah, Liz's mom is about two minutes away," Jen says.

"Want to wait outside?" I say grabbing the diaper bag and the stroller.

"Sure, might as well," Liz says, standing up and grabbing her stuff.

As we were walking out of the cafe I see a familiar face I was hoping I would never see again. My "Mother" I start to panic because I have Skylar with me so I walk faster.