Chapter Ten: A Blast from the Past

I wake up at 6 o'clock and I feel arms around me. I start to freak out but then I remember last night and I blush. I turn over so I am looking at him. He is so handsome. A piece of hair is in his face so I carefully move it.

"Are you watching me sleep neonata?" I hear him say.

I gasp.

"No, I'm not. How long have you been awake?"

"Oh trying to change the subject huh?" He says finally opening his eyes.

"I am not," I say trying to push him away.

"I'm sorry amore, stop moving please," he says frowning, holding onto me.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask him.

"Since you started moving in my arms to turn around," he says pulling me closer.

I was about to ask him something else when Skylar starts crying. I try to get up but Luca groans and pulls me back down.

"Luc I need to get Skylar," I say.

"Okay," he says frowning but letting me get up.

I get up, grab my phone and go into Skylar's room. I see him laying on his belly. He starts crying even more when he sees me. I pick him up and go back into my room.

"Oh my baby," I say to him. By now he has quieted down

I keep diapers, wipes, bottles, and pacifiers in there for times like this. Luca is no longer laying in my bed, but I hear the shower going so he must be in the shower.

"Oh, my grumpy baby. Did you just wake up my love?" I say in my baby voice.

I change his diaper and give him his pacifier until I make him a bottle. I pick him back up and take him to the kitchen. I make his bottle and take his pacifier out of his mouth and put his bottle in it instead. I walk back up upstairs and into my room.

I don't hear the shower anymore so I guess Luca went to his room. I put Sky in his bassinet and walk back into my room to get him a change of clothes. I take him to the bathroom and take him a bath.

After his bath, I put on his outfit which is a black onesie with white letters that says "Don't make me get my big sister" and baby pants. I pick him up and grab his tummy-time rug. I bring them to the bathroom and put them inside the baby gate I have in there.

The best part about having a big bathroom, when you have a baby, is you can put a gate in there for the baby to play in so you can always see him/her. I take a shower, then get out to get dressed. When I am getting dressed, I get a notification on my phone letting me know I got a message.

Liz: Hey babycakes can you meet up today at our favorite cafe?

ME: Um, I have to ask Luca because he would be the one dropping me off but I don't think he will have a problem with it. Let me talk to him and I will let you know love.

Liz: Okay love, text or call me when you figure it out.

I do my hair and put on mascara like I do every day and put some concealer on the almost healed bruises. I have been here for about a week and a half. The bruises are almost healed.

Anyways, after I put the concealer on I put shoes on and grabbed the baby wrap to put Skylar in it. I put him in it and walk downstairs. I go to the kitchen to make myself breakfast and I see Luca already making food.

"Morning Luca, I was just about to make breakfast," I say to him.

"It's fine love, I can do it," He says turning around and kissing mine and Skylar's head.