UPDATE TIME AND NEW STORY

HOLA MI AMIGOS

        You may have noticed that Moving On but Missing You (my SSoHD fic) was marked as complete. I have decided that it was finished as I totally forgot what to add to it. Maybe I'll make a prequel or sequel of it but only if a ton of people ask me to do that.

        So, yeah. MOBMY is complete, woo? However this fiction is not, and I actually REMEMBER the plans I have for it. Which is surprising because I'm such an air head. This will (hopefully) be updated biweekly.

        As for my other fics, such as my KootraHD or my other SSoHD, they will probably get updated whenever the fuck I feel like updating them.

        ALSO NEW STORY! I'm actually really REALLY REALLY proud of this new story, and I love writing it and it's only got a couple of views (and I feel terrible for asking this) but I'd really like you to share and vote and comment on my new story! It's called In Love With a Hooker, and it's NovaHD. I'm really excited about it, however there are some trigger warnings such as depression, drugs, and quite a bit of violence, as well as protstitution obviously. Aleks is a prostitute, and James falls in love with him. There's also some Immortalfox in it and I've been thinking of making a prequel of it that's only immortalfox, but please please please go check it out!

        Like I said I'm so proud of it and I love the idea and I love writing it and I would love if it got more than 70 views, so if you could spread it around like fire on the interweb that would be lovely, and it would really help me. 

        Thank you so much for reading my stories and I love you guys to death!

        Remember to comment and vote and share (especially with In Love With a Hooker and this story) because it shows support and you guys have done so much of that already, but I'd really love hearing your feedback!

        Sorry about MOBMY, but I needed some time to write this as well as In Love With a Hooker and it would mean so much to me if you popped over and read it, as well as gave me feedback on a immortalfox prequel for ILWH. Like I said, I love you guys so much and I appreciate all the support you give to me and the feedback. So give me a follow, a share, a vote, or a comment to show you care!

        I SMLL YOU

        -GabbyGir