Seamus' Doorstep

EDDIE POV:

I drive quickly to Seamus' apartment, driving slightly over the speed limit as James has a panic attack. We arrive and run out of the car to Seamus' doorstep. We walk in and see a drunk Aleks on Seamus' couch, mumbling slurs and strings of swears. Seamus just glares at him.

"Fuck! Aleks!" I say, rushing to him. He smiles lightly at me.

"Eddie?"

"How the hell did you even get here?"

"Meh curr." He slurs, giggling slightly. I pick him up and he gets a glimpse of James in the doorway. He freaks out. Screaming slurs and swears at James, spittle flying from his mouth and tears soaking in my shirt. I set him in the backseat and he passes out. I gve James Aleks' keys and he follows me in his car.

I bring the drunk Russian upstairs into his room. And he sleeps. And he sleeps. Me and James decide whether to go to the hospital. But he keeps sleeping. Until finally, he opens his eyes. He glares at James.

"Fuck. You." He says. Tears roll down James' cheeks, he hugs Aleks close. Aleks struggles to get out of his hold.

"We were going to get married. Adopt. Be together. Forever. Do you really want a kiss that I didn't even want to happen get in the way of this. Our future."

"This is going so fast! I've never felt this way about anyone, James! You don't even know how scared I am!"

"I do Aleks. I do. Because I am too. I love you. I love you even thought sometimes

I don't want to. Please, stick with this."

"You're stuck with me."

A/N SHORT SHORT SHORT AND CUTE