Family

*THIRD PERSON POV*

That night James had a dream. It was vivid. So vivid he thought it was real. And damn if it didnt /feel/ real too.

*dream*

Aleks walks into the room with a large grin, wearing a siyr tshirt and some jeans. He smiles wider when he sees James, who is waiting for him. Aleks is carrying a bundle of blankets in his arms and James sees where he's at. He's in a baby nursery, and he can only guess that the bundle is a baby. He looks around at the walls, painted a mint green with comic book and movie posters stuck to the wall. Aleks says James' name in a hushed whisper and James walks over to him, seeing clearly the young baby in his arms, no more than a few days old.

"I'm glad we did this." Aleks says, placing a kiss on James' lips.

"I-is... Is that our baby?"

"No duh you asshat." Aleks says with a chuckle.

"What's its name."

"I was thinking either Sam or Dean."

"I like Dean, lets name the next one Sam." I say, kissing Aleks' head as I take the small bundle of baby and smile down at the boy. His eyes are bright green, and utterly beautiful.

"Do you want to put him in the crib and I'll get him a bottle?" Aleks asks, with a small happy smile. I nod and put Dean in the white crib and smile down at him, making sure he is warm.

"James... Jaaaaaames." I hear Aleks' voice on my ear but can't see him.

*end dream*

My eyes snap open onto Aleks' face and immediately I think of the dream and smile at the brunette Russian in front of me. He smiles back and kisses me softly.

"You're mom made breakfast." Aleks says quietly and happily.

The next afternoon I tell my mom the plan. The plan on aski g Aleks to marry me.

That night we go out, me giving him directions inthe passenger seat.

"Dammit James, where are we going? Are you taking me out to the middle of nowhere to murder me or impregnate me?" Aleks says with laugh.

"Just take a left here, and then stop." Aleks looks at me with uncertainty but mostly trust. When we roll to a stop I get out of the car and climb on the hot hood looking up at the sky and seeing the beautiful stars lighting up the sky."

"Aleks, you know I love you. I love you so much." Aleks laughs slightly.

"Yeah, James, I know you do. I love you too."

"And I would do anything for you. And I brought you out here so I could ask you to marr me but I have to get something off my chest first. And you aren't goilg to likke it."

"James. I know already. I understand."

"No Aleks you don't know."

"Yes, James, I fucking do. And it fucking hurt. Okay? Eddie fucking told me, you ass and I already forgave you because I fucking understand."

"You don't understand Aleks, I cheated on you. With Seamus. And I can't believe you forgive me."

"God dammit James, fuck you. I can forgive you if I fucking want to forgive you. You can't control the fact that I fucking love you, and I cheated on you too."

"You... You what?" James asks in surprise.

"Don't worry, I didn't ask them to marry me like you did, hell it was only a one night stand, and I barely had any emotional attachment. They were hot. I was bored and alone. AND I DIDN'T ASK THEM TO FUCKING MARRY ME!" Aleks shouts. He cheated on me. Okay. That's okay.

"O-okay."

"You can't seriously be fucking upset with me for one fucking guy."

"I can be upset with you for having sex with one guy. Aleks, don't take that right away from me." I say calmly. Aleks takes a deep breath and leans back on the hold of the car.

"Look, James, I'm sorry. It seriously meant nothing. I missed you, so freaking much. And Eddie was telli g me that you were cheating on me with Seamus, and I was pissed. So I went to a bar and met a guy. To be honest he was dull. I was jealous and alone and I didn't want to upset you with you knowing that I knew. And I didn't want you to confirm that you and Seamus... I don't blame you. I was gone for a long time. And I love you. I'll love you forever, okay James? And yes. Of course I'll marry you."

My face lights up and I fish a ring out of my pocket. My mother gave it to me, a family heirloom. I didn't give it to Seamus, and I didn't know why. But now I think I do. Aleks is my soulmate, my mother was right. I want to raise kids with this assbutt. He's perfect. I want to make our kids Sam and Dean, and wake up early to make everyone breakfast on Saturday. A

I want to be there for Aleks.

Aleks holds out his hand and I slip the ring on him. He grins widely.

"That was my great grandfathers." I say happily. Aleks face brightens and he gaspsc digging in his own pocket and pulling out a ring.

"This was my grandfathers. My father gave it to me before I left." He slips it in my hand.

"I guess we're apart of each others family now." I say, leaning my forehead onto James'.

"I guess we are." Aleks says.

Lots of swearing in this. Deal with it. Now next up is either going to be really happy or really sad, depending on what I do with it. I don't know when to end this thing, so there might be a few filler chapters comi g up, but there will be some good stuff too. I haven't decided an ending, but I know that it's going to be happy. Because I'm a happy person. But that own be for a while. I put some supernatural in there, but that's minor and won't be that big until later on. So vote, share, read, follow. I smll you. -Gabbygir