Dammit Eddie!

James and Aleks head to the house when they wake up that morning. The house is oddly quiet and at first James and Aleks think they’re the only ones there. When suddenly they hear a high pitched female giggle.

        “Okay, did Eddie turn into Edwina or...?” Aleks says, looking at James with wide eyes. James shrugs and puts his hands in his pockets, peering down the hall.

        “Do we have an intruder in the house?”

        “Maybe it’s Liz? Did you see Dan’s car out front?” Aleks suggests, holding onto James’ hoodie. James shakes his head. They hear the giggle again, followed by “Oh, Seamus, you’re hilarious.”

        “Lucy?” Aleks asks.

        “Must be.”

        “She sounds...”

        “Strange?”

        “Like me doing a high pitched voice.” James nods and chuckles.

        “Oddly, yeah. You’re right.” He laughs and puts his arm around Aleks, leaning close.

        “When do you think the other guys will be here?” He asks, sliding his hands into Aleks’ back pockets.

        “Not for a little bit, I’m assuming.” Aleks grins.

        “And Seamus and Lucy don’t know we’re here...” James raises his eyebrows seductively. Aleks leans closer to James, cupping his cheek in one hand and running his other through his hair, taking his beanie off.

“Yeah? What are you suggesting?” Aleks asks, innocently. James just smirks and brings Aleks closer, pressing his lips against his. Right as things were getting a little more heated and passionate, the front door swings open.

“Thanks for giving me a ride, Hordan!” Eddie giggles, walking into the room and then stopping as soon as he sees the makeout scene Aleks and James were having.

“Dammit Eddie!” Aleks yells, picking James’ hoodie up from the ground where he had thrown it and puts it on because it smells like James and it’s comfortable. James puts his beanie back on his head and gives Eddie a crooked grin, who giggles in response.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you were making babies in here.” He giggles louder as Jordan, Seamus, and Lucy walk in. Everyone turns to look at Lucy. Their eyes widen as they realize that’s... a weird looking girl. She’s got sort of masculine features, but... long blonde hair.

“Hi. I’m Lucy.” She says in her strange voice. They stare in shock at her for a second before they realize they were being rude.

“Hi, Lucy! We’ve heard so much about you!” Eddie says excitedly, hugging her to get rid of the awkwardness that seems to be floating around the room. Everyone says hello and shakes her hand.

“So you’re James? As in fiance James?” She says, when James introduced himself. He shifts uncomfortably.

“Uh, this is my fiance Aleks.” He says, trying to change the subject and looking at Aleks for help.”

“The guy you cheated on Seamus with?”

“Seamus is the guy James cheated on me with, so.” Aleks chuckles and waggles his eyebrows at James who gives him a bitch face.

“Nice to meet you, Lucy.” He smiles at her. She huffs and turns around to Seamus.

“We gatta go.” She says shortly, putting her glasses on dramatically and sashaying out.Seamus leaves with her, telling them that he’ll be in later tomorrow. He leaves before anyone can get out a goodbye so they just sort of shrug.